Bonnie Locket

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagrammer and Only Fans ‘model’
Instagram: bonnielocketxox
TikTok: bonnielocketxo

Thank you for making the thread @Its_Me ❤

Bonnie is one of the top earners on the onlyfans platform and has received lots of press

Now she is doing retreats / coaching there is also a mould of her bits fans can buy to give her full credit she has lots of successful revenue streams

When people say they have earned £250k a month that is in a way deceptive because how much of that straight away goes on tax what are the expenses is there vat etc, as posters say on other thread most people will never get near earning that much

Bonnie has said that Andrew Tate is a good business man knowing what he is alleged to have done to make money this makes me think she has questionable morals, she appears to be collaborating with Jem Lucy another Tate fan girl

They are both promoting the retreat as a place creators can go to collaborate on content for onlyfans, nothing wrong with that but it’s clear the intention is to recruit and profit from add on services like coaching / photography

What contracts are they offering some management companies are being taken to court for stealing money, secretly selling content and having unfair terms as older women are they going to protect and warn new younger people 18-25 of dangerous men like the Tates or will they follow his exploitation blueprint?

To be clear I respect people and their choices but there is too much glossing over of the dangers of working in this industry because people are making money why would they put others off when there’s affiliate codes and courses to be sold?

Reactions: 4