Bob Dylan, Stevie Nicks & Janis Joplin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go.

Now we can talk all day about how much we love them without annoying people in other threads :)

To start of the thread, this is Dylan's song that i sign post people to when they try and tell me he cant sing! :)

@TotoRusso

Hopefully my tag has worked :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah thats a good one.
I cant pick my absolute favourite song, i cant even pick my favourite Dylan Album as it all depends what mood i am in. I love Another side of Bob Dylan and Freewheelin Bob Dylan, and ovbiously Highway 61 and Blonde on Blonde. But i also absolutely adore Nashville Skyline and Street Legal. I think if i could only listen to one Dylan album then i would have to pick Blood on the Tracks- yes its a cliche but it really is a masterpiece and him having Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts slap bang in the middle of the album is genius! Funnily enough my partner and I were just talking and he really really loves the Desire album but hates Nashville Skyline. I love country so i have a soft spot for Nashville Skyline and i love the song one more night- that is another song i send people to listen to when they tell me he cant sing!! hahaha. ;)

Blood on the tracks is an actual masterpiece for sure. Mood definitely influences which Dylan album I want to listen to, today's feeling like a Blonde on Blonde day. My partner had never listened to Dylan before until he met me, now he has his own favourite songs and albums too šŸ˜

I really want to see him live again, he's only been to Italy a few times so I've had to travel around to catch him. It's so worth it though.

I still don't get the whole thing of people saying he can't sing, but no one ever seems to say the same about Tom Waits. Plus Bob's voice seems to change on every album. He's amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ohhh what is your partners favourite album?

My partner really loves Desire and John Wesley Harding, but tbh those are the 2 albums i dont tend to reach for.

I have only seen Dylan once back in 2013, and tbh it took about 5 minutes of him singing each song before we could work out what song he was singing!!hahaha. But the way i see it, he is Bob Dylan and he can do whatever the duck he wants! It was a really special night though, and right outside the venue there was a busker who looked and sounded more like Dylan than Dylan himself. He was bloody brilliant, and the atmosphere was so special; everyone was singing and dancing and drinking, and generally having a great time.

He loves Blonde on Blonde and Desire.

Haha! Me and my dad were playing guess the song, was pretty funny seeing just how wrong we were when we finally figured out what he was singing. He's a god, he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants!

Seeing Stevie live is still my favourite though, she's an actual queen. She makes me tear up every time