Blue Lights BBC1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie from Casualty isn’t “having a go”. He is from Belfast. His English accent is the fake one…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Finished series 2 last night.
One of things I like about it is that theres no 'huge' name stars that it all focuses around. Everybody has a part in the story if that makes sense.

Reactions: 13
Thought it was a bit slow really...

Too much melodrama with the police officers themselves and the antagonist wasn't that interesting as a character.

Thought it was a bit slow really...

Too much melodrama with the police officers themselves and the antagonist wasn't that interesting as a character.
I don’t think it was as good as the first series!

Reactions: 1
Just finished binging series 2. It was always going to have a hard job matching the impact of the first series that seemed to come out of the blue and hit the ground running. Agree that this series veered a bit more towards soap opera, missed some of the narrative tension and definitely missed the humour Gerry, but it is still head and shoulders above the majority of drama out there. Loved it and hope they commission a third series. It’s a good format for introducing new characters and having existing crime families running through. And I need to see the comeuppance of the arrogant prick play out!

Reactions: 7
Enjoyed it - deffo a bit more soapy though. Dreadful poor actor playing the Asshole Detective Insp (or whatever rank he was). I fancy Jonty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s fab! But can’t cope with Charlie from a casualty having a go at NI accent 😂
What I can’t cope with is the way he moves his eyes around as if his lines are written on cue cards all around the set. He did that in Casualty too. 👀

Reactions: 2
Gah, I’ve been looking forward to watching this for a while. Started this week, got to episode 6 tonight and realised we’ve gone straight into series 2. Argh!

Will have to go back and watch series 1 but I’m so annoyed with myself 😅