Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Antony lives on my housing estate. He is well liked by locals and takes his kids to school every day. He is v friendly. I noticed he’s lost some weight recently, prob for this. No other gossip 🤣

Anthony I always thought of as the boring one back then… the good guy.

Well he pissed all over that, when he left his pregnant fiancée via text!

The fiancée went on to marry Jamie Redknapp’s older brother Mark… who by all accounts Anthony’s daughter calls dad…

You only have to look at photos to see she is the spit of Anthony.

Also… in my sad little claim…

I managed Duncan’s mum some years ago! Duncan was my favourite, so I knew who she was straight away!! I never confronted her about it, nor did she ever mention it to me..
But I heard that whilst I was on maternity leave, she told the guy covering my post loads, and even invited him around to her house!
It was apparently a shrine to Duncan.
I think she may have twigged that I was the ‘right age’ to have been a Blue fan, so didn’t want to go there with me?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Lee has been convicted of racially aggrevated assault. Not sentenced yet.
Be interesting to see if he gets 'cancelled' from the band.

princessmaire80

VIP Member
I've googled to see if any update on Lee's sentencing for racially aggrevated assault, it's happening "soon" apparently.

The Blue IG account is still posting pics of the 4 band members together on tour, so he's not been thrown out then. Dunno how likely a custodial sentence is for this offence, if he gets sent to jail I assume the others will continue as a trio and he will quietly rejoin Blue upon release claiming to be a reformed character.
Sentencing is 24 February (I.e next Friday)
They’re currently in Indonesia, I believe. As he was tried at magistrates the most he can get is 12 months and it seems unlikely that would be the case. If he did get a custodial sentence (and given his considerable criminal record then nothing is off the table) , I think the most likely outcome is that everything would get postponed until he was released.
They’ve already lost a few festivals they were due to do because of Lee’s antics!

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Whatever happened with Lee and Jasmine Waltz ? Remember there was a love triangle in the Big Brother house between them and Casey?!

plinky2

VIP Member
Anthony I always thought of as the boring one back then… the good guy.

Well he pissed all over that, when he left his pregnant fiancée via text!

The fiancée went on to marry Jamie Redknapp’s older brother Mark… who by all accounts Anthony’s daughter calls dad…

You only have to look at photos to see she is the spit of Anthony.

Also… in my sad little claim…

I managed Duncan’s mum some years ago! Duncan was my favourite, so I knew who she was straight away!! I never confronted her about it, nor did she ever mention it to me..
But I heard that whilst I was on maternity leave, she told the guy covering my post loads, and even invited him around to her house!
It was apparently a shrine to Duncan.
I think she may have twigged that I was the ‘right age’ to have been a Blue fan, so didn’t want to go there with me?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I had also heard this, he used to live in high wych and he was always falling out with that girl I used to hear they were on/off was her name Lucy?
He seems to be doing a better job with the kids he has now though

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
Antony lives on my housing estate. He is well liked by locals and takes his kids to school every day. He is v friendly. I noticed he’s lost some weight recently, prob for this. No other gossip 🤣
I’m pretty sure I saw him in sainsburys a few months ago, but I didn’t think he lived in my town. He used to live opposite a colleague of mine. She used to chat to him putting out the bins 😂

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I've googled to see if any update on Lee's sentencing for racially aggrevated assault, it's happening "soon" apparently.

The Blue IG account is still posting pics of the 4 band members together on tour, so he's not been thrown out then. Dunno how likely a custodial sentence is for this offence, if he gets sent to jail I assume the others will continue as a trio and he will quietly rejoin Blue upon release claiming to be a reformed character.

I loved Duncan, someone spilled tea on the celeb gossip thread though that he was nasty in real life, and that the other 3 boys were lovely.
No wayyyyy! That's very surprising, I would've thought he'd be the sweetest one! *puts the kettle on and rushes to the Celeb Gossip Thread*

I know someone who came across lee on a night out years ago, apparently off his face and asking anyone where he could get hold of some ❄
Now THIS doesn't surprise me lol. Apparently he once was in the town I used to live in, driving way over the speed limit, windows down and making sure everyone knew who he was.