Blue (boy band)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antony lives on my housing estate. He is well liked by locals and takes his kids to school every day. He is v friendly. I noticed he’s lost some weight recently, prob for this. No other gossip 🤣

Anthony I always thought of as the boring one back then… the good guy.

Well he pissed all over that, when he left his pregnant fiancée via text!

The fiancée went on to marry Jamie Redknapp’s older brother Mark… who by all accounts Anthony’s daughter calls dad…

You only have to look at photos to see she is the spit of Anthony.

Also… in my sad little claim…

I managed Duncan’s mum some years ago! Duncan was my favourite, so I knew who she was straight away!! I never confronted her about it, nor did she ever mention it to me..
But I heard that whilst I was on maternity leave, she told the guy covering my post loads, and even invited him around to her house!
It was apparently a shrine to Duncan.
I think she may have twigged that I was the ‘right age’ to have been a Blue fan, so didn’t want to go there with me?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Antony lives on my housing estate. He is well liked by locals and takes his kids to school every day. He is v friendly. I noticed he’s lost some weight recently, prob for this. No other gossip 🤣
I’m pretty sure I saw him in sainsburys a few months ago, but I didn’t think he lived in my town. He used to live opposite a colleague of mine. She used to chat to him putting out the bins 😂

It was me who spilled the tea on Duncan on the Celeb Gossip thread.

Said it before and I’ll say it again. He’s a vicious old queen who if you get on his wrong side, will absolutely tear you to shreds. But if he thinks he’ll get some adoration out of you he’ll be as sweet as sugar.

My mate was obsessed with him and used to follow him everywhere. I was a Lee girl and at the time I had a really good job, so I often used to pay for us both to have weekends away to follow Duncan. When he got wind of the fact I was funding these trips he was nice as pie to me while all the time treating my mate like dirt. But every time we’ve seen him since he’s been mega nice to her- when we went to see them at Christmas we were front row and no word of a lie he was giving her massive attention which just made her bemused.

Just seeing the posts about ‘All Rise’ me and my mate once had cause to be in the vicinity of a court when Lee was making one of his many appearances. (We weren’t there for him, we weren’t even aware he was there, we were staying nearby as we were in London for a gig, not Blue obvs though 😂and there was a shed ton of press around so we stopped to be nosy) My mate was stood having a cigarette and we were mucking around. We both started singing ‘Guilty’- not realising the windows to the courtrooms were wide open 😂

The first time I met Lee was in a hotel bar in Sheffield. I asked him for a photo and he said yes no problem but he was just having his photo taken with another girl first. I stood and waited patiently, chatting to my friend. Suddenly I felt this arm around my waist and a hand rubbing my back. I thought it was my mate messing around and I told her to pack it in, but she held both her hands up to prove it wasn’t her. I snapped my head round and Lee was stood there grinning at me, his arm still around my waist! I was so stunned I didn’t say anything. He tried it on again later and I was just like er- no. I’ve had various people over the years say I should have but he was in his tart phase at the time and I was studying something at uni that we had basically strictly been told to ‘behave ourselves and not disgrace the profession’ So I did the right thing and legged it.

That was the same night that my drunken mate told Antony Costa he had a ‘fit arse’ and then groped it (he didn’t mind at all, he was egging her on) and got us both chucked out the hotel for trying to get into Duncan’s room!

Oh those were the days. I have sooooo many stories from over the years! I could be here all night. Me and my mate were proper Blue groupies at one point 😂I will always adore Lee- I have the same tattoo he has on his wrist in the same place alongside the meaning of his name and a meaningful date- but even I can’t defend him this time. Last night me and my mate were having a long discussion about him and we’ve both agreed he’s likely run out of chances this time and he’s going to be sent to prison. And it’s maybe that’s what he needs:

Reactions: 4
It was me who spilled the tea on Duncan on the Celeb Gossip thread.

Said it before and I’ll say it again. He’s a vicious old queen who if you get on his wrong side, will absolutely tear you to shreds. But if he thinks he’ll get some adoration out of you he’ll be as sweet as sugar.

My mate was obsessed with him and used to follow him everywhere. I was a Lee girl and at the time I had a really good job, so I often used to pay for us both to have weekends away to follow Duncan. When he got wind of the fact I was funding these trips he was nice as pie to me while all the time treating my mate like dirt. But every time we’ve seen him since he’s been mega nice to her- when we went to see them at Christmas we were front row and no word of a lie he was giving her massive attention which just made her bemused.

Just seeing the posts about ‘All Rise’ me and my mate once had cause to be in the vicinity of a court when Lee was making one of his many appearances. (We weren’t there for him, we weren’t even aware he was there, we were staying nearby as we were in London for a gig, not Blue obvs though 😂and there was a shed ton of press around so we stopped to be nosy) My mate was stood having a cigarette and we were mucking around. We both started singing ‘Guilty’- not realising the windows to the courtrooms were wide open 😂

The first time I met Lee was in a hotel bar in Sheffield. I asked him for a photo and he said yes no problem but he was just having his photo taken with another girl first. I stood and waited patiently, chatting to my friend. Suddenly I felt this arm around my waist and a hand rubbing my back. I thought it was my mate messing around and I told her to pack it in, but she held both her hands up to prove it wasn’t her. I snapped my head round and Lee was stood there grinning at me, his arm still around my waist! I was so stunned I didn’t say anything. He tried it on again later and I was just like er- no. I’ve had various people over the years say I should have but he was in his tart phase at the time and I was studying something at uni that we had basically strictly been told to ‘behave ourselves and not disgrace the profession’ So I did the right thing and legged it.

That was the same night that my drunken mate told Antony Costa he had a ‘fit arse’ and then groped it (he didn’t mind at all, he was egging her on) and got us both chucked out the hotel for trying to get into Duncan’s room!

Oh those were the days. I have sooooo many stories from over the years! I could be here all night. Me and my mate were proper Blue groupies at one point 😂I will always adore Lee- I have the same tattoo he has on his wrist in the same place alongside the meaning of his name and a meaningful date- but even I can’t defend him this time. Last night me and my mate were having a long discussion about him and we’ve both agreed he’s likely run out of chances this time and he’s going to be sent to prison. And it’s maybe that’s what he needs:
wow I thought I was a Blue fan back in the day - I’d have given ANYTHING to meet them 😂 I wish my 13-15 year old self was your mate!

Reactions: 3
Anthony I always thought of as the boring one back then… the good guy.

Well he pissed all over that, when he left his pregnant fiancée via text!

The fiancée went on to marry Jamie Redknapp’s older brother Mark… who by all accounts Anthony’s daughter calls dad…

You only have to look at photos to see she is the spit of Anthony.

Also… in my sad little claim…

I managed Duncan’s mum some years ago! Duncan was my favourite, so I knew who she was straight away!! I never confronted her about it, nor did she ever mention it to me..
But I heard that whilst I was on maternity leave, she told the guy covering my post loads, and even invited him around to her house!
It was apparently a shrine to Duncan.
I think she may have twigged that I was the ‘right age’ to have been a Blue fan, so didn’t want to go there with me?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I had also heard this, he used to live in high wych and he was always falling out with that girl I used to hear they were on/off was her name Lucy?
He seems to be doing a better job with the kids he has now though

Whatever happened with Lee and Jasmine Waltz ? Remember there was a love triangle in the Big Brother house between them and Casey?!

I’m happy to post this as I don’t look anything like this now. Taken front row Madonna Confessions Tour Wembley Arena August 2006. It was the first night of 8 Wembley shows and I know that as Madonna had the air con switched off that night (it stayed on all subsequent nights) and we both look like sweaty betty’s!! Duncan was very happy to have a photo with me and we spent the rest of the show dancing the night away!
84419F2A-5FF7-4793-B358-F746B72076F9.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I saw them in November, Duncan's face looks like it's been ripped off, shrank in the wash then ironed back on, badly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've googled to see if any update on Lee's sentencing for racially aggrevated assault, it's happening "soon" apparently.

The Blue IG account is still posting pics of the 4 band members together on tour, so he's not been thrown out then. Dunno how likely a custodial sentence is for this offence, if he gets sent to jail I assume the others will continue as a trio and he will quietly rejoin Blue upon release claiming to be a reformed character.

I've googled to see if any update on Lee's sentencing for racially aggrevated assault, it's happening "soon" apparently.

The Blue IG account is still posting pics of the 4 band members together on tour, so he's not been thrown out then. Dunno how likely a custodial sentence is for this offence, if he gets sent to jail I assume the others will continue as a trio and he will quietly rejoin Blue upon release claiming to be a reformed character.
Sentencing is 24 February (I.e next Friday)
They’re currently in Indonesia, I believe. As he was tried at magistrates the most he can get is 12 months and it seems unlikely that would be the case. If he did get a custodial sentence (and given his considerable criminal record then nothing is off the table) , I think the most likely outcome is that everything would get postponed until he was released.
They’ve already lost a few festivals they were due to do because of Lee’s antics!

Reactions: 1