Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
When it gets to sentencing, if they don't say all rise as the judge enters the room, I am gonna be pissed.

Lee would have expected to be found not guilty so he could breathe easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Lee always struck me as an arrogant twat. The kind who would totally let fame go to his head, say and do stupid things, get on the ❄ and shag as many women as he can. So these stories don’t surprise me one bit!

Reactions: 9

Resting Rage Face

When it gets to sentencing, if they don't say all rise as the judge enters the room, I am gonna be pissed.

Lee would have expected to be found not guilty so he could breathe easy.
Nice bit of trolling from one of the news outlets last night on TV as they closed out their piece on him with "Sorry seems to be the hardest word". :D

Last edited:
  • Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I think Simon needs to give Lee his verse at the start of All Rise.

Your Honour please
Gotta believe what I say
What I will tell
Happened just the other day
I must confess
'Cause I've had about enough
I need your help
Gotta make this here thing stop

• Haha

Mugglewump

VIP Member
I saw them in November, Duncan's face looks like it's been ripped off, shrank in the wash then ironed back on, badly

• Haha
Reactions: 6

get the gossip

I know someone who came across lee on a night out years ago, apparently off his face and asking anyone where he could get hold of some ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

plinky2

VIP Member
Antony lives on my housing estate. He is well liked by locals and takes his kids to school every day. He is v friendly. I noticed he’s lost some weight recently, prob for this. No other gossip 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was just looking for a thread for them! Thanks so much for creating one 😁 Lee was my fave but I cringe when I see him now. Fav song is too hard to choose but "Let's Get Sad" from their new album is class. No tea, except that back in the day I had Simon's email address (we knew someone who'd worked with him), I emailed him and he never replied lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
There shouldn't be any comeback for him from this.

Remember on buzzcocks when Lee said the idiot act was a persona 🙄
I wonder how Simon Webbe will react to Lee's conviction? In his testimony, Lee used the excuse that he has a black bandmate and has dated black girls as "a sign that he is not racist"

princessmaire80

VIP Member
It was me who spilled the tea on Duncan on the Celeb Gossip thread.

Said it before and I’ll say it again. He’s a vicious old queen who if you get on his wrong side, will absolutely tear you to shreds. But if he thinks he’ll get some adoration out of you he’ll be as sweet as sugar.

My mate was obsessed with him and used to follow him everywhere. I was a Lee girl and at the time I had a really good job, so I often used to pay for us both to have weekends away to follow Duncan. When he got wind of the fact I was funding these trips he was nice as pie to me while all the time treating my mate like dirt. But every time we’ve seen him since he’s been mega nice to her- when we went to see them at Christmas we were front row and no word of a lie he was giving her massive attention which just made her bemused.

Just seeing the posts about ‘All Rise’ me and my mate once had cause to be in the vicinity of a court when Lee was making one of his many appearances. (We weren’t there for him, we weren’t even aware he was there, we were staying nearby as we were in London for a gig, not Blue obvs though 😂and there was a shed ton of press around so we stopped to be nosy) My mate was stood having a cigarette and we were mucking around. We both started singing ‘Guilty’- not realising the windows to the courtrooms were wide open 😂

The first time I met Lee was in a hotel bar in Sheffield. I asked him for a photo and he said yes no problem but he was just having his photo taken with another girl first. I stood and waited patiently, chatting to my friend. Suddenly I felt this arm around my waist and a hand rubbing my back. I thought it was my mate messing around and I told her to pack it in, but she held both her hands up to prove it wasn’t her. I snapped my head round and Lee was stood there grinning at me, his arm still around my waist! I was so stunned I didn’t say anything. He tried it on again later and I was just like er- no. I’ve had various people over the years say I should have but he was in his tart phase at the time and I was studying something at uni that we had basically strictly been told to ‘behave ourselves and not disgrace the profession’ So I did the right thing and legged it.

That was the same night that my drunken mate told Antony Costa he had a ‘fit arse’ and then groped it (he didn’t mind at all, he was egging her on) and got us both chucked out the hotel for trying to get into Duncan’s room!

Oh those were the days. I have sooooo many stories from over the years! I could be here all night. Me and my mate were proper Blue groupies at one point 😂I will always adore Lee- I have the same tattoo he has on his wrist in the same place alongside the meaning of his name and a meaningful date- but even I can’t defend him this time. Last night me and my mate were having a long discussion about him and we’ve both agreed he’s likely run out of chances this time and he’s going to be sent to prison. And it’s maybe that’s what he needs:

Yel

Chatty Member
There shouldn't be any comeback for him from this.

Remember on buzzcocks when Lee said the idiot act was a persona 🙄

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Who knew they had new music out 🤷‍♀️ the dance routine is giving me middle aged men at Butlins vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 3

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I was just looking for a thread for them! Thanks so much for creating one 😁 Lee was my fave but I cringe when I see him now. Fav song is too hard to choose but "Let's Get Sad" from their new album is class. No tea, except that back in the day I had Simon's email address (we knew someone who'd worked with him), I emailed him and he never replied lol.
I loved Duncan, someone spilled tea on the celeb gossip thread though that he was nasty in real life, and that the other 3 boys were lovely.

• Wow

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
I’m happy to post this as I don’t look anything like this now. Taken front row Madonna Confessions Tour Wembley Arena August 2006. It was the first night of 8 Wembley shows and I know that as Madonna had the air con switched off that night (it stayed on all subsequent nights) and we both look like sweaty betty’s!! Duncan was very happy to have a photo with me and we spent the rest of the show dancing the night away!
84419F2A-5FF7-4793-B358-F746B72076F9.jpeg

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
It was me who spilled the tea on Duncan on the Celeb Gossip thread.

Said it before and I’ll say it again. He’s a vicious old queen who if you get on his wrong side, will absolutely tear you to shreds. But if he thinks he’ll get some adoration out of you he’ll be as sweet as sugar.

My mate was obsessed with him and used to follow him everywhere. I was a Lee girl and at the time I had a really good job, so I often used to pay for us both to have weekends away to follow Duncan. When he got wind of the fact I was funding these trips he was nice as pie to me while all the time treating my mate like dirt. But every time we’ve seen him since he’s been mega nice to her- when we went to see them at Christmas we were front row and no word of a lie he was giving her massive attention which just made her bemused.

Just seeing the posts about ‘All Rise’ me and my mate once had cause to be in the vicinity of a court when Lee was making one of his many appearances. (We weren’t there for him, we weren’t even aware he was there, we were staying nearby as we were in London for a gig, not Blue obvs though 😂and there was a shed ton of press around so we stopped to be nosy) My mate was stood having a cigarette and we were mucking around. We both started singing ‘Guilty’- not realising the windows to the courtrooms were wide open 😂

The first time I met Lee was in a hotel bar in Sheffield. I asked him for a photo and he said yes no problem but he was just having his photo taken with another girl first. I stood and waited patiently, chatting to my friend. Suddenly I felt this arm around my waist and a hand rubbing my back. I thought it was my mate messing around and I told her to pack it in, but she held both her hands up to prove it wasn’t her. I snapped my head round and Lee was stood there grinning at me, his arm still around my waist! I was so stunned I didn’t say anything. He tried it on again later and I was just like er- no. I’ve had various people over the years say I should have but he was in his tart phase at the time and I was studying something at uni that we had basically strictly been told to ‘behave ourselves and not disgrace the profession’ So I did the right thing and legged it.

That was the same night that my drunken mate told Antony Costa he had a ‘fit arse’ and then groped it (he didn’t mind at all, he was egging her on) and got us both chucked out the hotel for trying to get into Duncan’s room!

Oh those were the days. I have sooooo many stories from over the years! I could be here all night. Me and my mate were proper Blue groupies at one point 😂I will always adore Lee- I have the same tattoo he has on his wrist in the same place alongside the meaning of his name and a meaningful date- but even I can’t defend him this time. Last night me and my mate were having a long discussion about him and we’ve both agreed he’s likely run out of chances this time and he’s going to be sent to prison. And it’s maybe that’s what he needs:
wow I thought I was a Blue fan back in the day - I’d have given ANYTHING to meet them 😂 I wish my 13-15 year old self was your mate!

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Ah he might. But do you think it'll be the end of Blue then? Or will they keep going as a trio?
I think they'll continue as a trio temporarily while Lee is either imprisoned or takes time to 'deal with his issues'. Then he'll be brought back to the band quietly. They have an arena tour coming up.
I don't know enough to say whether imprisonment is likely for this crime.

Reactions: 2

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I didn't see a thread for them so thought I'd start one for this popular band of the 00s, now on a promotional tour with an arena tour coming up, and Lee has just had a baby.

Who was your fave member, fave songs, any tea...

• Heart

lilyannrose

VIP Member
Remember when Lee Ryan said who cares about 9/11 when there's whales being hunted?

Or when Antony Costas pissed up a cash machine?

Now Lee is in the press again for racist abuse and general fuckwittery on a plane.

What lovely blokes, not.