Blogmebeautiful

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if she already has a post. Does she pay for anything?
She’s one of the worst. I unfollowed ages ago because it was basically a child merchandise selling page. She clearly has no morals because she can afford the best in life but just takes, takes, takes. A teacher as well.

Reactions: 3
At last! A page for her. She is the most gifted grammer of all!! Never pays for a meal, a day out, Sweaty Betty gear, clothes, David Lloyd membership or flippin pilates classes!!! Come on, that poor woman giving her pilates classes will she ever get paid!! I would not like it at all if she was teaching my children, she cares far more about getting stuff for free!!

Reactions: 2
At last! A page for her. She is the most gifted grammer of all!! Never pays for a meal, a day out, Sweaty Betty gear, clothes, David Lloyd membership or flippin pilates classes!!! Come on, that poor woman giving her pilates classes will she ever get paid!! I would not like it at all if she was teaching my children, she cares far more about getting stuff for free!!
I’m surprised she is still teaching to be honest as I get the impression she doesn’t need to at all. I’m a Biology teacher too & for what I bring home on a part time wage, plus paying for child care makes it not worth while.

Reactions: 1
On holiday again I see. She clearly hasn’t struggled during covid. Swanning off yet again. No thought of anyone else who hasn’t managed any holidays abroad.

I just checked her out. SO BORING! I have no idea why anyone would follow her?! Not funny, interesting, house is bland, fashion is like everyone else’s. How totally narcissistic to think anyone actually cares when you’re offering absolutely nothing!
World’s gone mad I tell you 😩🤣

Love how she is talking about being anxious about going on holiday as if we all understand… love we all haven’t had a holiday a year like you. Living her best privileged life yet again. Off to Dubai she goes

Love how she is talking about being anxious about going on holiday as if we all understand… love we all haven’t had a holiday a year like you. Living her best privileged life yet again. Off to Dubai she goes
Pandemic has hardly seemed to have dented her holidaying at all - such a hard life

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she is still teaching to be honest as I get the impression she doesn’t need to at all. I’m a Biology teacher too & for what I bring home on a part time wage, plus paying for child care makes it not worth while.
Because she teaches at a private school which her children go to - so she will get a huge reduction in fees as well as a salary.