Blackheads, ingrowing toenails, earwax, ingrowing hairs etc videos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll have to think of a tag so people can hide this thread if it take off.

Anyone else watch these before bed?

Watching this foot get sorted out is so satisfying, the nail coming off virtually like dust!

Enilsa has the best technique in the game with her bamboo q tips. So good to watch, none of the trauma or scraping that other big channels do

Anyone else got some recommendations?

I love watching people get their teeth cleaned getting all the plaque scraped out it’s so satisfying!!

Reactions: 2
😱🤢😄🥴
That is my reaction to these types of vids. Shock, Eww, Satisfied and Concerned they let them get so bad 🤣

Love everything except anything to do with feet/toenails 🤮
My favourite thing at this minute is videos of dry scalps 🙈 my husband says I am a total freak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Watching this foot get sorted out is so satisfying, the nail coming off virtually like dust!

Enilsa has the best technique in the game with her bamboo q tips. So good to watch, none of the trauma or scraping that other big channels do

Some good ones here, especially number 22 😵💫

• Heart
I keep seeing videos of black head extractions on my feed but I must admit I find myself stopping and watching 😱

Of all the things to watch before bed you choose this?!

Ear wax removal videos is where it is at
The day my boyfriend let me tweeze the earwax out his blocked ear (yes I know not sensible but I didn’t jab him I was gentle😅) was literally one of the best days of my life 🤤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh I’m all over this 🤣 it’s rare you find someone who will admit to enjoying this type of thing!
The only thing I can’t handle are ingrown toenails 😩
Dr Pimple Popper was amazing a couple of years ago, not so much now which is a shame. I dread anyone finding my Youtube watched/recommended list 🤣🤣

• Haha

Wow, the blackhead one is :love:

I don't like pimples but I always want to see the wax strip after my waxer is done :) They think I'm sooo weird

• Haha
The day my boyfriend let me tweeze the earwax out his blocked ear (yes I know not sensible but I didn’t jab him I was gentle😅) was literally one of the best days of my life 🤤
I do ears for a living, that's fondly known as removing a walnut and I cringed at the tweezers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)

• Wow
I find myself watching stuff like this regularly. .

I also love picking and plucking at ingrown hairs!!