Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
I can't get through ep 3, I'm near the end and had to switch off. I guessed the guy would fall for the wife, I don't even care how it ends..

Are the other EPs worth watching? Loved loch Henry but that's it so far.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Thought it might be a good time to revive this thread as Charlie Brooker has uploaded a short video for the new Black Mirror series on Twitter

I find this show hit and miss but don’t put it down to the old ones being good and the new/American ones being crap, just depends on the storyline and how much it interests me.

My favourites (in no particular order):
San Jupinero
White Bear
Shut up and Dance
15 million merits
Nosedive

I hope Michaela Cole is in another one, I really like her as an actress.

O/T but I like the first comment under that tweet: “2020 wipe should be a full series this year” 😄 it really should!!

strawb

VIP Member
my ratings for this season would be:

1. loch henry, favourite by far
2. under the sea, actually quite enjoyed it
3. joan is awful, good concept bad ending
4. demon 79, it was ok and that's it
5. mazey day, really didn't enjoy it

Yel

Chatty Member
Oooh I didn’t know that. I can’t imagine her wanting to run down the script I would have thought she would revel in it
I do wonder if she butchered the original story, I can't imagine her signing for it and not wanting to change it even if it was great.

She said she had to do the role as they wrote it with her in mind

Jellybb

VIP Member
Besides breaking bad, Has Aaron Paul been in anything good? No surprise his episode was dire. I only have demon 79 left to watch 👀

B91

So I’ve watched loch henry, Joan is awful and demon 79 so far ( don’t know why I’ve watched in this order).

They have been ok… I didn’t really get the meaning behind demon 79. I thought each episode normally has hidden meaning behind it or maybe ive been looking into them too much 😂.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I finished episodes 1+2. Bored lol. Didn't expect the ending of episode two though.

Skipped 3.

Didn't like 4.

On 5 now.