Bisonettes Off Topic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I legit have had nightmares about double prams. Do they actually not fit through some shop doors??? 🚪👶😭

Could you do a Becki and order it online
I have a tandem it fits through doors but tiny narrow corner shops are a massive no go for me, imagine Mr bean in a fine China shop... That was me.

It's just super long like a bleeping hearse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a tandem it fits through doors but tiny narrow corner shops are a massive no go for me, imagine Mr bean in a fine China shop... That was me.

It's just super long like a bleeping hearse
Oh god 😂😂

It is always an option to leave them at a fire station. ‘Wanted to pop to the offie’ is absolutely a valid reason.

Hope your got your fizzy drink and cresp today 🥔🥤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning Bisonettes, what have we had for breakfast 👀

I had a pear, a nectarine & a graze flapjack washed down w a good old black coffee.

Morning Bisonettes, what have we had for breakfast 👀

I had a pear, a nectarine & a graze flapjack washed down w a good old black coffee.
Coffee and a cadburys brunch bar. For lunch I’ve had a corned beef salad cob and coop salt a vinegar cresp. Which are the best cresp out there, if you disagree you are wrong 🙈😂😂

Reactions: 1
Dinners everyone

Had the builders in doing the bathroom floor today and they told me to not go in until it’s dry. I’m too panicked to go piss and it’s been hours 🤡

• Haha
Dinners everyone

Had the builders in doing the bathroom floor today and they told me to not go in until it’s dry. I’m too panicked to go piss and it’s been hours 🤡
Chicken and mushroom pasta I think. Might change my mind while I walk my dog. But it will be chicken and mushroom with something.

I’m going to try this light as a feta spinach feta cheese kale lemon and garlic filo pie
And maybe some leeks as well
Are you just rawdogging the pie Soph or having something else with it? 🥧 😢

I see you said leeks but a starch??? Chep??

Are you just rawdogging the pie Soph or having something else with it? 🥧 😢

I see you said leeks but a starch??? Chep??
His crespy bets got a bit burnt! Quite a small pie but yep have just chopped 1 leek

Attachments

• Haha
I had a few ritz and a ripple for tea I couldn't be arsed

My mum thinks we're doing baby zumba at swimming today, lol hasta luego puta, catch me at the deep end tying weights to my feet and jumping in 👋🏻

• Haha