Bisonettes #3 Hello Lola, do you want to snuggle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. And those of us who didn’t even have digital cameras never mind iPhones in our teens lose some perspective and yeah the massive snob in me looks at Paige and looks at my preteen and prays to jeebus she doesn’t go down that route.

But it’s the redditisation of the Fred more than the older mums I fink.
Lord I’m glad I wasn’t pressured to trend on tiktok when I was 16 🤭
The trouble is is that Tattle is a discussion and the Reddit sub calls itself ‘snark’ meaning the viler the better. The two sites are meant to have different tones!

Reactions: 1
Tattle threads always get tit when the mood changes from (fair game) memes and jokes to getting weird and serious. The Jay Slater threads are shite now. I couldn't stop laughing at them a few days ago.

Reactions: 5
Tattle threads always get tit when the mood changes from (fair game) memes and jokes to getting weird and serious. The Jay Slater threads are shite now. I couldn't stop laughing at them a few days ago.
The autoglass repair video destroyed me. I had literal tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m proper over the Paige chat. It’s been weird for time bare posters going on about her getting pregnant etc. fuckin weird

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They more they’ve gone on about it the more I’ve started liking the dress.

Noum. It’s like when I see Uber lefties on Twitter calling Tories cockwombles and doing long self congratulatory virtue signalling posts, I think how the duck am I voting the same as these knobs.

Bison watching is a broad church, the dress is shite, Paige content is boring AF.

• Haha
Noum. It’s like when I see Uber lefties on Twitter calling Tories cockwombles and doing long self congratulatory virtue signalling posts, I think how the duck am I voting the same as these knobs.

Bison watching is a broad church, the dress is shite, Paige content is boring AF.
I fear you and I have interacted on Twitter at some point (JK, my account is private)

• Haha
It’s the “I wouldn’t dare let my daughter out like that” for me
Like okay that’ll give my girl loads of self confidence, if I cuss her out for wearing something I don’t like

My mate had a mum like that who’d insult her clothes, hair etc “for her own good” and it messed her head right up. People pleasing, no confidence etc

Glad to see a yute who’s not afraid to be themselves and wear whatever they like instead of a young girl who’s got nothing but self hatred and critique

Reactions: 5