Bisonettes #3 Hello Lola, do you want to snuggle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw here's my daughter all ready for prom 🥰
(I never put her in white, always bright colours, the beard dressed her in white and she's smashed a tomato puff into it 🤡)

20240630_161239.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What's for dindins hombres? I'm making creamy salmon, potato and veggie bake
We had chicken wings & fries. Baby Bison had asparagus spears & some pea puree with mint. We've started eating mega early as she loves a family dinner, does mean I'm fuckin ravenous by 9 pm.

Reactions: 4
I am sick to the bastard death of the Paige comments now. She's a bleeping child, saying you'd love to knock her out is bleeping weird behaviour.

I am sick to the bastard death of the Paige comments now. She's a bleeping child, saying you'd love to knock her out is bleeping weird behaviour.
Yeah there's a particular person who dosnt realise it's a becki jones thread and not paige 🙄 she's a teenager obviously she's going to be annoying just don't watch her 🤦🏻‍♀️

100% agree. Yes she’s annoying. NEWSFLASH: she’s a teenager; they are extremely annoying.

Reactions: 5
Yeah there's a particular person who dosnt realise it's a becki jones thread and not paige 🙄 she's a teenager obviously she's going to be annoying just don't watch her 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's bleeping boring like I'm a wretched evil witch bleep, sure, but it's all gone too far with Paige now.
---
Looool I think I'm actually gonna lose it and be exiled from the clique

Children aren't fair game as far as Tattle rules are concerned, and it's boring. Used to love lurking on that fred, but I've gone off it now.

Reactions: 6
It's bleeping boring like I'm a wretched evil witch bleep, sure, but it's all gone too far with Paige now.
---
Looool I think I'm actually gonna lose it and be exiled from the clique

Never! The problem is when your kids get older you see that some kids are just dicks so you’ll get a portion of older mums who are projecting.

But there’s also been a change in tone in the Fred of late and it’s getting more Reddit like.

Anyway you can’t be exiled because you ARE the clique.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Never! The problem is when your kids get older you see that some kids are just dicks so you’ll get a portion of older mums who are projecting.

But there’s also been a change in tone in the Fred of late and it’s getting more Reddit like.

Anyway you can’t be exiled because you ARE the clique.
Is it me? Am I the clique?

I think because I was very recently a teenager *laughs in youthfulness* I sympathise with her and can think more clearly about what I was like (a massive bleeping head)

Reactions: 2
Is it me? Am I the clique?

I think because I was very recently a teenager *laughs in youthfulness* I sympathise with her and can think more clearly about what I was like (a massive bleeping head)
Absolutely. And those of us who didn’t even have digital cameras never mind iPhones in our teens lose some perspective and yeah the massive snob in me looks at Paige and looks at my preteen and prays to jeebus she doesn’t go down that route.

But it’s the redditisation of the Fred more than the older mums I fink.

Reactions: 2
The main thread has slightly gone of the rails with all the newbies lately I think 😩

I do love this thread title tho 👌 haha chickum roast for us