Bipolar manic to low

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I have bipolar along with other diagnoses, I’ve been on a high and crashed I feel so so low and TW suicidal I just can’t shake it off. I’m tired. My soul is tired. Please if you could tell me the things you do when you have crashed from a high as right now I am struggling massively and just don’t want to do this anymore. 😰

Have you spoken to your doctor? It might be that you need to change your medication or have some form of therapy?
I don’t have bi polar but I get very low moods. When I do I find even simple things hard to do so I try to be kind to myself. Washing my face makes me feel better, or having a shower. I also find listening to an audiobook more helpful than music because you can get more immersed and more helpful than reading because when I’m like this I just can’t concentrate.

I’m so sorry to hear this
I have bipolar but have been okish in the last few years
I’ve experienced some very dark lows and weirdly maybe it’s the bipolar you forget this when you’re functioning and high
I would say routine is super important so if you can write down a daily routine for the day it might only be ‘at 10am wake up, 11am shower, 1pm eat’ you get the gist
Maybe tick off your to do list once you have done it
I would also try and get out for a walk
Have you got a hobby? I find when I’m down just doing a jigsaw helps
Do you have support?
I have had severe anxiety, depression and serious bipolar lows (I’ve been hospitalised)
It did help if I managed to shower and get out of the house for just 10mins

Hi I have bipolar along with other diagnoses, I’ve been on a high and crashed I feel so so low and TW suicidal I just can’t shake it off. I’m tired. My soul is tired. Please if you could tell me the things you do when you have crashed from a high as right now I am struggling massively and just don’t want to do this anymore. 😰
Hey i just came across your post now,I hope you're feeling better now? I have bipolar and when Im really poorly and low I find sleep is the only thing that gets me through.If im feeling suicidal I will try and stop the thoughts by going to bed and sometimes ill put a comfort show on or ill simply try and sleep.Going out of the house is never a good idea for me when im like that because thats danger zone for me .I’ll do something I shouldnt.I know everyone is different but it makes me worse being around others or going outside.It just gives me an opportunity.Try and eat and drink and then bed if you can x