Binky Felstead #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a new thread but couldn’t see any thread title suggestions so I’ve been inventive

Previous thread here:

We’re on tenterhooks waiting for the hotly anticipated MIC spin off featuring the three people with the biggest personalities off the show: Binky, Louise and Rosie…🥱

Mod edit, if there's no thread title leave it blank. The too boring for a thread title has been done hundreds before!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8
I don’t really know what she’s like now as I don’t follow her, but hey if there’s an MIC spin off to snark at I’m here for it. Can’t imagine how they’re going to make that shIt interesting

Reactions: 5
A #gifted chef
There really are no depths she won’t sink to. The creepy husband must be just as bad as her. All their money and blagging everything going.

Reactions: 2
She’s looking thinner than ever in her latest reel, wish I had her willpower to exercise or diet or whatever she’s doing!

Suspect when you have no stresses in life and lots of paid help it’s very easy to just drift around and focus on yourself.

Reactions: 3
She’s looking thinner than ever in her latest reel, wish I had her willpower to exercise or diet or whatever she’s doing!
Wonder if she’s on Ozempic? Like everybody else seems to be these days

What is it with MIC girls selling skanky smelly things!? Tiffany (can't find her thread) is often listing muddy tatty trainers and wellies etc. Don't get me wrong, I get why normal folk like us do it but surely *they* don't need the money that much? Absolutely donate it to charity to ensure it doesn't end up in landfill, but it boggles my mind people buy it!

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she’s on Ozempic? Like everybody else seems to be these days
Rosie is for sure. You get a certain look about your face. I don’t think Binky has that though.
---
Where she lives the charity shops would tell her to do one , the skanky ho, so maybe she has no choice charity shops in the Chelsea/Fulham area are run like that boutique in Pretty Woman

Working out extreme again. She's doing loads of intense cardio... somethings up she's looking painfully thin.

Not sure what to make of Binky’s mum- she has 80k followers so we can discuss her haha! She seems a bit attention seeking, but it’s a shame she’s got MS

Weird of her husband to post a "best daddy" mug with India in it but not either of his own kids as well? I always get the impression that he has beef with JP

Reactions: 7