billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find Shelby really flirty with Lewis Georgies husband?
Yes! I mentioned this ages ago so glad someone agrees! She has always been like that with him, it’s bizarre. She once put a photo on stories of her cuddled up with him laid on the sofa but none of the family seem bothered. And they used to be very flirty in Instagram comments.

Reactions: 4
Shelby was always flirty with everyone on towie I rekon she’s likely still the same. Remember when she was with Pete and they all grassed her up for grinding on gatsby and flirting with everyone when she was pissed even when she was confronted she couldn’t keep a straight face she started laughing

Reactions: 4
And then she’d cry all the time!

Reactions: 1
I think she’s always looked at that way - even when she was much younger. She is slightly hard faced and looks like she hasn’t looked after her skin in the sun + doesn’t have the best skin anyway. I think she’s mentioned her skin issues on insta and I wonder if she’s used sunbeds to clear her skin up and it has made her look older.

I think she looks quite nice in that photo! Just gone on her insta though and do not like the dress. She could really do with a stylist. Think also she always looks better in gym wear than when all dressed up.

Reactions: 6
Wow she looks in her 40s
Really starting to notice recently the people who abused sun beds in their 20’s and now have had too much Botox and filler look so fucking old! It’s aged so many people terribly it’s actually sad seeing girls I went to school with who were always so beautiful be in their early 30’s and look late 40’s now just from overusing sun beds.

Reactions: 5