Biggest Beggar ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Fashionable Pan. I’ll never forget when she practically held a shop to ransom by prancing about the shop floor in a dress she was trying on & really wanted it & guess what, yeah she was gifted it!
I remember this! Unfollowed her for that.

This might be worth reviving as we head in to peak freebie ie Christmas. Laura is doing herself proud with endless freebies including the Liberty advent calendar, Frugality matches (assumed gift because were on her feed before they launched to buy), Matilda Goad boxes etc. In fairness she doesn't seem to beg for these but it's just one endless feed of free stuff / promoted wardrobe icons stuff - hideous ruffle tablecloth for example. How many dinner table settings does one need/use?! The Frugality did a good beg for cot bed sheets too recently.

Reactions: 1
Olivia Bowen - 'can anyone recommend a good kitchen company/anyone know anywhere that does decent tiling/flooring'
Within a london minute she's posting pics og her old kitchen is being gutted and flooring riiped up

Mark Wright - 'Love love love the blah blah blah hotel in dubai'
Following month posting pics of him and poundland kim at said hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack Monroe. She supposedly Can't afford butter but shakes her tip jar all the bloody time . Those Cotswold sideboards won't buy themselves

Reactions: 3
Lily Pebbles is one Anna-milestone away from begging for a solitary walnut so my vote goes to her.

Rebecca Lamb is always begging for freebies, especially coming up to Christmas, its the only way her kids will get anything decent, both her and her fiancée prefer to treat themselves on a regular basis ,rather than actually spending on their kids,

Alex and olivia bowen. I include his name because he's quietly in the background reaping the rewards of his wife's begging but not getting any flack.

Reactions: 5
Jack Monroe is the worst, because she fraudulently begs from ordinary people rather than companies. What she has done at times crosses the line into breaking the law.

Despite being successful, in the public eye for nearly 8 years, and coming from a middle class family, she still pretends to be hard up and struggling, using weasel wording and lying by omission. This causes ordinary people to donate money to her or sign up to her useless Patreon. She shamelessly lives in an expensive house filled with expensive goods (including a Tracy Emin artwork) while pretending she can only afford £20 a week on food for two people.

She doesn't fulfill her Patreon or Kickstarter promises.

A couple of years ago her kickstarter made £68000 to publish a book (much more than she asked for), but she didn't get round to it for two years and mostly didn't send backers the books they were promised, then cried bullying when they tried to chase her up on it.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
So thread to discuss all those begging Instagramer’s. Those that cannot seem to search for any recommendations or product reviews by themselves.

The desperate ‘recommend me a holiday’ types who seem devoid of being able to use trip advisor.

The worst I’ve seen lately is Laura Fantacci. Appears that her daughter has a dust mite allergy and needs a special mattress and bedding. Poor Laura, despite clearly being extremely wealthy with her high end designer wardrobe, has been forced to ask for recommendations on repeat on her stories IN REALLY BIG LETTERS.

So grabby!
Embarrassingly so. I also wonder how someone who behaves like this on social keeps her friends?