Big Brother 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf to him, matty did have a point when he said to Kerry “you don’t know peoples past”, if I’d have known kezza was watching me eat, id have never ate again in that house lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i wonder if Zac would have told matty what Kerry said about him, if he wasnt up for eviction. Just a thought

Reactions: 19
Apparently I’m not allowed to watch BBLL tonight, we were over the BBC news before the credits have even started to roll

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes Zac/k! Love that he went and told on Kerry, bitchy people like her rely on the good will of people to get away with terrible behaviour. I love that Zak/c is going to go out with a bang. I can’t see Henry leaving as everyone is so invested in the faux romance between him and Jordan. So Zak/c will leave, but let him cause some havoc before he goes. duck Kerry and her bratty “girls”

Reactions: 32
Big Brother late and live is so crap, what a wasted opportunity. Little brother / big mouth / even BBBOTS had a lineup of ex housemates, celebrity fans of the show and friends and family to comment on it. BBLL just seems to be a rotation of London "tv personalities" you've never heard of pretending to care like they've been watching the show . Get kim woodburn or someone on

Reactions: 37
tbf to him, matty did have a point when he said to Kerry “you don’t know peoples past”, if I’d have known kezza was watching me eat, id have never ate again in that house lmao

Can you imagine Kezza and Olivia watching you every time you went near the kitchen? It would tip you over the edge

Reactions: 17
They're not sorry and don't get why anyone thought Olivia was remorseful , was she duck

Reactions: 26
Big Brother late and live is so crap, what a wasted opportunity. Little brother / big mouth / even BBBOTS had a lineup of ex housemates, celebrity fans of the show and friends and family to comment on it. BBLL just seems to be a rotation of London "tv personalities" you've never heard of pretending to care like they've been watching the show . Get kim woodburn or someone on
I agree. I don't watch it now. Was brilliant back in the day

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Grey haired man in the audience saying what we were thinking “put em up for eviction” yes!

Reactions: 30
Unpopular opinion but I think yinrun has unrealistic expectations about friendship. She reeled off a whole group of people she is friends with so she does have friends there people aren’t going to be friends with everyone whilst they’re there. Some click better with others.

Reactions: 28
Are we watching the same show? Hallie is two faced & there’s no way she’d tell people how it is to their faces.
are these people on late & live alright!?

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.