Big Brother 2023 #22

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan had a Twitter account for about two hours this afternoon, and promptly deactivated it after posting some very random stuff.

Reactions: 1
Tom is on OnlyFans...
God I'm getting flashbacks to when there was videos of Paul having some alone time in the shower going round on twitter
---
im curious, but not £20 worth of curious

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I followed Jordan and Henry on Insta but got fed of them gadding about, eating Michelin food every day, when I can barely drag myself into my shitty, toxic job. Yup, pure jealousy!

Reactions: 8
Jordan looks fuller in the face and healthier now than he did before. I think his diet was appalling before he met Henry, we’ve seen that he can’t cook and basically lived on meal deals, Greggs and Pot Noodles.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I skip past most Jordan and Henry's stories now it's the same stuff.

Olivia and her mates were irritating last night on hers , showing off think they're funny

Reactions: 4
Thought I had missed a thread but realised I was the last to post just noticed the bb table behind Kylie and made think to look

Reactions: 3
She was. It was filmed last year before BB. Sadly she’s done gone full on influencer now.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what big bald egg head Kerry is up to nowadays? I haven't got the heart to change my profile picture, I know she tried to give tiktok a go

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what big bald egg head Kerry is up to nowadays? I haven't got the heart to change my profile picture, I know she tried to give tiktok a go
She appeared on my fyp on TikTok the other day, she was doing a live… took me a minute to realise where I recognised her from and when I did, I just scrolled past

Yinrun posted saying that they couldn't say her name so said they was naming her runrun like wtf

Reactions: 5
She was. It was filmed last year before BB. Sadly she’s done gone full on influencer now.
This confuses me

Seems to go against the whole story she was spewing on BB constantly about how she applied and what the purpose was and whatever

Bestie has wanted that bag for a while

Reactions: 10
This confuses me

Seems to go against the whole story she was spewing on BB constantly about how she applied and what the purpose was and whatever

Bestie has wanted that bag for a while
A few of us die hard BB fans have said the same thing. As awful as they were about her, I think Tom and Jenkin were probably right in the spare room. She’s obviously given up her day job now and seems to spend a lot of time ‘begging’ for engagement and brand deals. She doesn’t seem to bother with her fellow housemates anymore either, the other finalists all met up in London last week but she was conspicuous by her absence. She managed to attend Bradley Riches engagement party though

Reactions: 8