Big Brother 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we are missing context with the Kerry are Farida stuff

Reactions: 11
She’s a bit of a ‘try hard’. It’s all too forced imo.
Yeah she’s so getting nominated.
Hopefully she’ll have enough time to ask everybody how big their cock is “just to learn” before she’s evicted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also so sad that people aren’t making an effort to talk to Yinrun

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I sense that a lot of them hate Farida.
I feel it’s going to turn sour and bully-ish really soon. Farida had a point, why are Kerry and Zak making themselves leaders when they are in a team together. It was a valid point, all this bitching about her behind her back is going to bite them all in the arse!

Reactions: 17
I know from experience with a Chinese flatmate that it may take a bit more effort to get past the accent and language difficulties - including making accommodations with the way you talk - but also it can be so rewarding to learn about someone’s culture and just them as a person

Id expect the likes of Zak to maybe make an effort?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
While I liked the casting at first because it was very mixed, it’s uncomfortable to see Farida and Yinrun being left out and not really spoken to because they’re the odd ones out compared to everyone else. It reminds me of being the last one to be picked in PE.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My god Kerry they're only sorting paper clips they're not performing brain surgery ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.