Bey Azura (beyandall)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested a thread to discuss Monaco based owner of Bey Azura clothing

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks so much for the thread @Its_Me 🥰
I found out about Bey Azura because I was following Lauren (the la way) and they’re both based in Monaco. They appear to have met up before but I’m unsure how close they are.

I liked Bey’s style, she has a cute dog and she seemed sweet but as soon as I went onto her website (beyazura.com) I knew that something was up! First of all, she offers no refunds, no details about fabric and care instructions and obviously dodgy photos.

My suspicions were confirmed when I found reviews here and here, I’ve also attached some screenshots (do go read the sites though because there’s plenty more)

It only took me a quick search on AliExpress to find many of the items she is selling, see attached screenshots. Many of the items are from the seller Alpahlmoda. She even uses the same photos!

I think it’s horrible that she is charging such exorbitant prices for pieces that she tries to pass off as good quality and her own designs. It’s easy for people to be fooled.

Bey has done this interview. Does anyone else have any tea on her? Her whole lifestyle in Monaco seems kinda suss. Not to mention I hate that she sells real fur 😭

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
While I do not disagree that her clothes are pure rubbish and rip offs from other designs I would say it’s actually possible that Alphalmoda are actually using her photos not the other way round. But regardless they clearly come from the same factory in China.

Reactions: 4
Wonder what her real name is. She used to live in LA, then moved to London, then settled in Monaco. Parents are Turkish, she does seem very sweet. Rich girl, does not know many people in Monaco from what I see. I think the bey azura business is just something for her to be occupied with till she gets married and has babies. It used to be sunglasses before she moved to Monaco

Interesting that the address on the privacy policy on her site is a random apartment block in Las Vegas - seems very secure 😂

Wonder what her real name is. She used to live in LA, then moved to London, then settled in Monaco. Parents are Turkish, she does seem very sweet. Rich girl, does not know many people in Monaco from what I see. I think the bey azura business is just something for her to be occupied with till she gets married and has babies. It used to be sunglasses before she moved to Monaco
I believe it’s Beynun Koyuncu, that’s the name she used to incorporate Beyandall LLC, also in Nevada (likely for tax reasons) but to a different address

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I randomly came across this girl and she definitely seems sweeter than what I kind of unfortunately expected, you know, certain people who have a certain aesthetic stereotypically are a certain way on Instagram. I'm not sure how to word it, because I don't judge people on what they look like but if they seem like they're a good or bad person by their personality etc... Shilling and have zero personality, vapid and don't seem to care about the world... but Bey seems so sweet and normal? She posts personable stories, loves animals and concerned posts about a homeless woman.

I haven't followed her for long but she seems nice on Instagram? Although I find her website questionable and I feel bad for the customers who received clothing of poor quality and no response to refund them. That doesn't seem okay at all. It seems quite gross that she is possibly selling poor quality cheap clothes from AliExpress for an expensive price to unsuspecting customers. Also, it's 2021 and fur is cruel... Moscow is full of fur coat stores and it really saddened me. It's not 1930-1960 anymore, now we have more education of where and how cruel fur production is. Especially in Western Europe, we don't continue to wear fur anymore like people in Russia/Ukraine/Belarus do.

You can still admire your sweet and beautiful Grandma's pretty vintage coat from back in the day... but for people to actively be buying new fur is not good. I'm not sure why she would want to sell that, especially when the fur she's selling is most likely from China. I don't even want to imagine the horrific cruelty behind that. I hope she takes it off her website and stops drop-shipping clothes from China and pretending they're high-quality Monaco made clothing. I wonder why she has not registered her company in Monaco, but in Las Vega instead? Monaco is a tax haven, after all...

I Googled her and found this article interview:

"We’d love to hear more about your work and what you are currently focused on. What else should we know?
I specialize in women’s ready to wear. I’m proud of my company because it showed me I am capable of anything I put my mind into. It ranks on number one on google in many keywords all around the world just after one year. I have many loyal followers been following me and my style over the years. I really appreciate their support. My goal is to keep growing into different fields."

...I haven't really seen more than 2 positive reviews in regards to her clothing website? The majority of the reviews are negative and people seem upset they've been ripped off and essentially scammed. The positive reviews could even be written by her.

Last edited:
Does she have any other businesses or a job? I checked SerpStat and they estimate that beyazura.com gets about 263 clicks on average from google each month - that wouldn’t result in enough sales to fund a life in Monaco 😅

It's interesting because Bey seems like a 'down to earth' and nice person on her Instagram stories. I do wonder what her family does?

She lives in a small but luxurious Monte-Carlo apartment that would have to be charging at least $15,000 to $20,000 + in rent per month (unless her parents own the apartment) and she drives a Rolls Royce.

Last edited:
I followed her for a bit, she is indeed sweet but got bored of all the Ali Express pictures posted daily, priced at €400 but available for €15 directly from countless aliexpress shops.

I remember her doing a video about how her shop gets no 1 Google ranking for particular keywords like fur coat (as someone mentioned above). She forgot to mention that yes, they were at the top of the results but as ADS that of course she was paying for! Ads sit above Google results as we know..

Interesting that the address on the privacy policy on her site is a random apartment block in Las Vegas - seems very secure 😂

I believe it’s Beynun Koyuncu, that’s the name she used to incorporate Beyandall LLC, also in Nevada (likely for tax reasons) but to a different address
How old do you think she is? Think she is older then we think

Looks like she got divorced last year? I didn’t realise she was married