Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
She is definitely NOT funny, I used to like her but can’t stand her now. And those videos she makes with our_first_dream_home just WTAF! 🤣🤣 the guy with the big head and that pout is as annoying as bex and her annoying mole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
And everyone jumping on making penis towels?! Honestly if my family saw me doing that they would rip the piss of out me! Oh what are you doing? Just making a penis shaped towel to send to a stranger on the internet 😷🙄
The fact that find it soooo hilarious is bizarre, some sad ass life when you get that much enjoyment out of a towel dick 😳🤣🤣

• Haha

Bitchandstitch

Anyone follow her Beggy alcoholic mate beautybabyandme ? She’s awful. Just whines and forever drinking. The only person in the world to have a autistic toddler and a baby. Completely favourites the girl. 😩 and the face on it

mrsk

I’m the same I used to love her and found her funny but it’s the same stories over and over....why does she mime along to songs and dance about her kitchen?! I’ve never heard anyone moan so much about having their period or a head cold ??‍♀

Y

Yonaynay

The mole needs it’s own thread

She seems PENIS obsessed. But you only have to YouTube Disney sublimals to see why.

Her stash drawer must be enormous.

And I agree the poor kid does nothing but sit there watching the same Disney movies on repeat whilst she laughs at herself making cocks out of towels, dresses like a cock and acts like a plain cock.

The husband is probably cringing and had enough. The mole is probably taking up his side of the bed.

Penis’s were funny when I was 15/16.

She’s 30+ a towel in a penis shape really isn’t that funny 50x a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Moaningbum

What baffles me is the fact all these stories are pre planned?? Do they all sit down as a family around their IKEA dining table and make brain storms and scripts for her utterly disastrous , embarrassing stories ?? ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

SpeakingTheTruth

She will just do what she has done before latch on to Bigger accounts to get her number up. Notice how the only people that have really mentioned her loosing the account is the gay couple she done the hideous videos with.

Couldn’t stand her as bex forever disney..., so I haven’t refollowed her new account. She’s another wannabe who wants to be a big account and influencer and she just isn’t.
she does absolutely nothing with her time other than prance around her bloody kitchen miming and dancing to songs

Bitchandstitch

Her first born was an emergency section, she had pre eclampsia and i think they tried to induce her. Ive had a baby during the pandemic and at my hospital they said they are only doing emergency sections and elective for medical reasons. I had a section again, i had no choice. I just dont think you should judge her on this. Most consultants are for VBAC now adays unless you are at risk. You dont know anyones medical history, her baby is out safely. Thats all that matters 😊

Toppsie

Again with the Center Parks Mumsnet on her stories... she really thinks a lot of herself to share this repeatedly thinking she's the dogs bollocks

U

Unicornhorn

I just cannot stand the need of validation
Sharing everyone who shares “how funny” she is!
Also she is home every single day and she gets her partner to do the cleaning? She is a totally lazy cow.
She thinks she’s insta famous and as for the boys she goes to see to make stupid videos instead of spending time with her family ... ugh
The amount of time she talks about dicks - there is definitely trouble in paradise

S

SeverusSnake

Dullest person ever. Snore, bore me later. Absolutely cannot BARE this drivel of a woman. Her fucking Disney stories - absolute cringe fest.

Also, fun fact, I was told by a great source that when she went to Nottingham or wherever the hell she went with another group of insta people, she spent the entire night judging anyone who drank anything other than Prosecco, had 2 glasses of it, was para and had to be taken back to the hotel and put to bed while everyone else stayed out. Cringey AF for someone who claims to drink endless amounts of Prosecco every night. Vom.

• Haha
I heard from a very good source that she messaged a girl who she added on Facebook and asked her to share one of her crap videos as she wanted to go viral and make ladbible. Sad
She's a desperate fame hungry wannabe who probably wanks over the idea of making LadBible or UniLad :sick: her desperate beggy wannabe famous InstaMum pals are exactly the same :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
She must get a good response, she does enough of them. She doesn’t post on stories anywhere near as much as she used to I think she must have read on here and taken a step back.

Longtimelurker xoxox

Everyone loves a Disney movie but she is next level extra! All the costumes she has and didn’t she even film herself going to her neighbours dressed in the big willy costume she has??? Wtf I’d be embarrassed if she was my wife and neighbour! She seriously needs to get a life instead of shutting herself in the kitchen with a bottle of wine while do the same song and dance routine she does every single day 😴😴😴😴 Could you honestly imagine the embarrassment of her husband is his work colleagues saw her with that crap! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She makes me cringe the jumping around lip syncing to Disney songs just weird..did you see how embarrassed her neighbours was when she went and gave the eggs back 🙈

• Heart