Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone know why she was able to have a planned section? I can’t stand women who chose those for non serious reasons. I don’t feel like having a previous section is a good enough reason. I think she’s just a lazy bitch.

Sorry but I’m entitled to my opinion, and that is that sections should only ever be undertaken when it is the last possible option. The majority of elective ones can be avoided.

Sorry but I’m entitled to my opinion, and that is that sections should only ever be undertaken when it is the last possible option. The majority of elective ones can be avoided.
I’d also like to point out I had an emergency section 10 years ago and gave birth naturally to my second 7 years ago

Last edited:
I fully get the whole those who choose is lazy and wrong as it annoys me too as if I'd of had emergency when they noticed things going wrong with me then I wouldn't be like I am and those who choose one as they deem it easier but to actually say she chose to have one isnt right as we don't know her medical history.if she had simply chosen to have it as she'd had one with Jack then yes I agree with your reasoning but we don't know this nor if the case was like me and was damaged inside.its just a bit of a sore subject to some people
Il have to have an elective and I won't be telling everyone the reasoning why so il just get labelled lazy not that its right no
Then yours wouldn’t be elective would it? I did say genuine medical emergencies. Not just electing to have one because you had one before.

Or even women who just want them first time round for no reason at all. It’s wrong .

keytotruth

VIP Member
I really want know what her husband does to be able afford new build house,she don’t work a 30k wedding,regular holidays to wdw and nice cars