Bex Wolfnsunflowers #9 I use a very simple filter that doesn’t change my face shape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goofing around trying to muscle memory making new thread. Title to be finalised!

Oh hi Mods. Please can the thread title be:

I use a very simple filter that doesn't change my face shape
---
Look, I'm not uncooperative and I'm not even autistic, but I had a near fatal accident (have I told you? I haven't nearly begun to unpack it yet.)

I have a physical therapist, a metaphysical therapist, a ghosting therapist, a spider therapist, a house cleaner I pay for FROM MY OWN POCKET, a book that is dead (as opposed to near fatal) and I'm bleeping exhausted with new disabilities.

Thank you. If you need me there's men admiring my racks and I'm refusing to think of them as creeps, okay?

Screenshot_2024-05-03-23-33-27-70_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-03-23-33-57-62_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

They are my friends

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The kitchen looks so cluttered with those spice racks it's making me so anxious 🥲

Reactions: 11
For someone who is so well educated and knows absolutely everything and has such a passion for cooking, how does she not know that you store oil in a cool, dark place and not in direct sunlight which can cause them to go rancid.

Reactions: 8
Amazing that someone with a REAL LIFE local stalker who was so scared she had to notify her neighbours so their security camera could point at her house, doesn't have a blind at that big kitchen window

Reactions: 6
Why is everything about her so…grotty? Even the state of her kitchen with those awful spice racks. She’s just messy and unclean and so gross.

Reactions: 5
Awfully sad news on twitter. Phone storage is full. No room for pictures of bumholes OR scrambled eggs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The kitchen looks so cluttered with those spice racks it's making me so anxious 🥲
YES. This is my version of @Traazers and the boots. I cannot bleeping cope with them. THE DUST. I have similar racks on the INSIDE OF THE CUPBOARDS.

Screenshot_20240503_231621_X.jpg

For someone so manic pixie dream girl feminist open minded left wing, she's exceptionally pedestrian.

ETA said racks have made a right bleeping mess of the inside of the cupboards. Over time, as you obviously open and close the doors, the tension in the jars slightly shifts the racks, so the holes widen/shatter a little. Her landlord is either daft as tit or is unaware.

ETA x 2 I have had to edit this post three times now as I'm so wound up about the greasy spice racks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact she shared that picture of her kitchen tell a me it’s usually an absolute Kim and Aggie hell hole.

If she has drilled/hammered into her doors, they are done for. Deposit gone. If they are sucker/stick on - they are going to be all over her floor before she knows it. And then the bin - which is probably where they belong. It’s not like they will get used as she quite literally lives off takeaway.

Reactions: 5
Much like her becoming a “author”, or a writer, or getting her book done…With her performative attitude to even her yummy mummy part time level one OU courses, she could have stopped after the first 5 words of this tweet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I see why he needs the higher rate.

You’re a fraud Rebecca Kitchen - lying about your own disabilities is one thing, but the way you’ve lied about your child’s disabilities is nothing short of abusive.

Attachments

Reactions: 10

You’re a fraud Rebecca Kitchen - lying about your own disabilities is one thing, but the way you’ve lied about your child’s disabilities is nothing short of abusive.
Well she did explain he doesn't like certain foods at the same time like every single child ever unlike most children.
Doing his laundry and making a very slight mess obviously requires the highest level of benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

erm excuse me, he didn’t want butter with his croissant? £500 and home helper pls!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she’s had a LOT, but what’s everyone’s most cringe Bex moment? I think mine is when she decided she should be a “voice actor” and kept posting videos of her reading her horrific poetry 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I wish her a lifetime of those spice racks falling off the doors at ungodly hours of the night and creating a big old mess for her to have to clean up in the mornings.

• Haha
I wish her a lifetime of those spice racks falling off the doors at ungodly hours of the night and creating a big old mess for her to have to clean up in the mornings.

---
I know she’s had a LOT, but what’s everyone’s most cringe Bex moment? I think mine is when she decided she should be a “voice actor” and kept posting videos of her reading her horrific poetry 😂
I think for me it's the viral attempts. The very JM-eqsue (THIS IS YOUR REMINDER ugh) tone makes my bumhole contract.

• Haha
When she was in the newspaper thriftily keeping herself warm with the oven door open whilst barefoot on a hard floor 😂
---
Or a jar landing on her big toe

• Haha
For me it is obviously the boots. She posted about them for daaaays obviously hoping one of her gross "fans" would buy them for her but they didn't so she spent £60 on them herself. People here were commenting on how awful the boots were and I found it hilarious because a friend had recently got an incorrect delivery of these same boots in the size below me, which I tried on and they fit, so I kept them (I've never worn them out but may have worn them during sexy times (actually I haven't, not for want of trying; Harold laughs whenever I put them on)). I noted that these boots are very tight around the calf and couldn't possibly see them fitting Bex. She never spoke of the boots again despite visiting here multiple times, sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I *think* one of my top ones is the performatively schooling kiddo in the garage waiting room while an apple cheeked Nana chuckled fondly and said she must be the best mama ever.