allinadayzz
Active member
Why is every post 38 year old mum
🫣 turn it in Beth we get it you are 38!!!!!
youre right, I’ve wondered that before I assumed her husband was loaded but maybe she’s got something else going on like Dating ‘professionally’ IYKWIM?!That's actually wild. Money laundering? Some form of fraud? Can't be legitimate demand for her life wisdom or knowledge.
I genuinely don't understand how she affords her lifestyle. She isn't that successful as a content creator her numbers are small in the grand scheme and she doesn't have many brand deals, it wouldn't be a money maker to support her and all the kids, house, just her general lifestyle would be expensive.
I reckon maybe she had a large critical illness payment, divorce/child maintenance. I don't believe she's the financial independent woman she makes out who earns thousands a month posting her level content.
She mentioned starting a podcast, not sure if that has come to fruition.
This! It’s a shame, I followed her because I liked her outfits. She doesn’t pop up too often but when she does every time it’s “how I dress as a 38 year old mum” “how I shop as a 38 year old mum of 3” “how I do my hair as a 38 year old mum” it’s so irrelevant and boring! Does she want people to tell her she doesn’t look 38? She doesn’t look like a mum of 3?Why is every post 38 year old mum🫣 turn it in Beth we get it you are 38!!!!!
I actually wondered this, it’s all so staged. And now she’s twatting about the house in a tiara, wtf.I don’t think they have split up it’s an act
she says it like its very niche,shes 39 not 89I don't get the '39 year old mum of 4' on every post, so who says you cant dress trendy because you are 39 and a mum of 4?![]()
I’m confused as to why she’s so upset??! Does she not see herself as a celeb???She said she was walking the dog at the park and a man she’d spoken to before was hovering around her then got his phone out and filmed her
without sounding too harsh- she looks like Michael JacksonBy fanciful does she mean filtered![]()