Omg I know!!!I don’t get her patronising posts about weight! Or stupid poses she does! And some of the stuff she wears is ridiculous! That post about school run. How embarrassing for her kids!
Because setting up a phone and recording yourself crying for TikTok, takes up a lot of time.I don't understand how she's always doing her make up in the car because she says she didn't have time?! I have three young kids and manage to do my makeup before work and leaving the house!!
I ran to have a look- I’m so shocked at her old posts! She’s giving completely different persona now! I do wonder if she has any friends, she seems extremely lonely!I can not believe the pictures of the Beth in the first half of this thread. I've not followed her on insta for too long and came searching once I saw her marriage was over. I'm blown away by her transformationit's like a different human. The fake tan, extension, turkey teeth, filters, Calvin Klein posing, ugly shoes,
push up bra, glamour model posing. I'm in shock!
I'm sorry but I have just sat giggling at that story. He might not have been???? Like how does she know for sure and how has she managed to get herself so worked up about it.She said she was walking the dog at the park and a man she’d spoken to before was hovering around her then got his phone out and filmed her
Please avoid - take a look at the ingredients on their products and hopefully it will put you off. It’s literally just made of rubbish - thickeners, sweeteners, oilI really fancied that latte slim fast as a breakfast drink as i love an iced latte but bl@@dy hell it’s pricey. I was hoping for a discount after i watched that
The knees need to be addressedCan you imagine being a small child and seeing your mum acting up to the internet like this? So embarrassing.
What ever is she doing there???... She looks drunk. And those glassesAnyone else just seen her latest post of her awkwardly posing around in a bikini, nearly tripping over her own feet with her fanny lips hanging out? Embarrassing!
She looks like she’s bathed in mudCan you imagine being a small child and seeing your mum acting up to the internet like this? So embarrassing.