Best shows to watch on Netflix?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am making a list of things to watch on Netflix in my bullet journal, was just wondering if some of you could give me some recomendations as I don't have a clue? They can be movies or series. Thank you :)

• dark
  • mindhunter
  • stranger things
  • you
  • black mirror
  • midnight mass
  • superstore
  • brooklyn 99
  • vikings valhalla
  • ozark
  • the witcher!!
  • squid game
  • sex education

i love a tv show

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like a lot of crime based stuff usually, thrillers. Good morning Veronica, dark desires. Clickbait. Unbelievable, pieces of her, maid. Stay close, the fall. Behind her eyes. Quicksand. Undercover.
Aside from that, selling sunset, the bold type are two of my favourites. Sex/life, 365 days if you're in to something abit raunchy. I enjoyed both.
Films I've enjoyed, fatal attraction, the call, intrusion, the weekend away, secret obsession, obsessed.

Reactions: 1
-To the lake
-Squid game
- Welcome to Eden
- inventing anna
- stay close
- the OA
- the queens gambit
- Alice in borderland
- unorthodox
- the end of the f***ing world
- snow piercer
- senior year

Anatomy of a scandal
Chestnut man
Unbelievable
Seven seconds
Greenleaf
National Treasure
The Sinner
Mightnight Mass

The Last Kingdom is incredible if you love a bit of Viking/Saxon historical action 🙌🏻

If you like animated stuff, try Bojack Horseman. The humour in it is pretty dark (which I love) but touches on important topics and I've rewatched it multiple times

Reactions: 3
Dark
You season 1
The little prince
All of us are dead.

Abducted in plain sight - the most deluded parents i’ve seen.

Self made- based on the story of America’s first female millionaire just by selling make up.

I’m no royalist or fan of the royals but I loved The Crown - they focus a fair bit on the prime ministers too (Churchill, thatcher) so not just about the Queen.

Reactions: 2