Best baby names

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celina
Aria
Folie
Marissa
Alyssa
Violet
Hazel
Tamsin
Cadence
Paisley
Sydney

Reactions: 3
Some girl names i like are ebony, naveah, noa, nova, nyla, poppy, mae, isabella and imogen. I only have boys so didn't need to use any girl names

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My last baby we had a spreadsheet with lots of different name combos. When she appeared she suited absolutely none of the names on the list we had to go back to the books again. What we named her didn’t appear on the list at all. So maybe just wait and see? I’m 38 weeks and I haven’t thought of 1 single same yet!

Reactions: 4
My last baby we had a spreadsheet with lots of different name combos. When she appeared she suited absolutely none of the names on the list we had to go back to the books again. What we named her didn’t appear on the list at all. So maybe just wait and see? I’m 38 weeks and I haven’t thought of 1 single same yet!
Yea I feel like when you see them your mind changes cos you think ‘oh you don’t look like that name’. I’ve a very different Irish name and I never liked it growing up and it is always mispronounced since I moved here so I don’t want that for her either

Reactions: 1
I love Camille 🥰 it’s a really traditional name but still sounds so current, plus you won’t get many in school!

Reactions: 7
Not having children, but on my girls list would have been;
Zara, Zoe, Eliza, Rose, Alicia, Imogen, Thea, Ivy, Violet.

I find names / naming so interesting. Love discussions about them with friends/colleagues who are expecting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love Camille 🥰 it’s a really traditional name but still sounds so current, plus you won’t get many in school!
i love the name camille too! it just sounds so pretty.

not having kids but if i was and had a daughter my list would probably be: natasha, francesca, claudia, athena, camille (as above!), iris or cosette. as a welsh person, i do like both cariad and rhiannon as names (the latter also obviously being a great fleetwood mac song 🤣)

Reactions: 2
I love really classic names.

The type of names that were around a hundred years ago, and will probably still be around in a hundred years time -

Girls:
Ann/Anna/Annie
Emma/Emily
Lucy
May
Elizabeth/Lily/Beth
Alice
June
Sophie
Helen/Ellen
Hannah

Boys:
James
David
Thomas
Joseph
Charles/Charlie
Arthur
Albert
Harold/Harry

Names like Noah and Hayden/Jayden/Kayden will come and go, but the above names are timeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a little boy, but my girls names were Juno, Margot, Paloma, Vada, Florence, Pearl, Luna, Aurora, Mabel, Matilda, Maeva, Briar, Aria, Willow, Etta, Primrose and Clementine.

Reactions: 4
I have a little boy, but my girls names were Juno, Margot, Paloma, Vada, Florence, Pearl, Luna, Aurora, Mabel, Matilda, Maeva, Briar, Aria, Willow, Etta, Primrose and Clementine.
Most of these are on my list we must have the same taste 🥰 my husbands hates them all though lol

And congratulations that came round quick!

Most of these are on my list we must have the same taste 🥰 my husbands hates them all though lol

And congratulations that came round quick!
Ahh thank you! My husband hated most of them too 😂 I wonder if our boys lists were similar!

So glad I found this thread. Also looking for suggestions for a girl name ending in IE please 🙏🏻

For girls names I’ve always like Jemima (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!)
Boys names my fav is Elliot!