Best baby names

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit too old now to be picking out potential names for potential future children but I read The Count of Monte Cristo when I was 12, and there and then I fell in love with the name Hadee. A couple of others over the years I've toyed with are Elara and Larissa.

Boys names.....not a chance. My first baby doll I had, I called Jason, think I was about 7! I struggled to find one I liked all through my one and only pregnancy 28 years ago now and ended up calling him Liam, which I picked while on my way to hospital in labour. I'd not even thought of that name until the day before when after the 3rd attempt I'd managed to sit and watch Schindler's List the whole way through.

Our surname is Rose and we can decide which baby name we like more

Theodora nn Teddie
Georgia nn Georgie
Harriet nn Hattie

Some popular names from my era
no one will pick them so unique
Sharon
Caroline
Ursula
Natasha
Julie
Joanne
Claire
Sarah
Mary
Mike
Kevin
Dwayne
Shaun

Reactions: 1
Sadly no more babies for me but girls names I love include:
Felicity
Hermione
Cressida
Fanoulla (rather unfortunate shortening though 😬)
Elodie
Harriet

We have 2 girls, Elanna Grace and Etta Rose (two E names were not intentional!). I found it so difficult to choose and we actually ended up going with the names we like the nicknames for (Elle and Ettie) as I don't think our girls are ever called by their full names.

I have recently taken a real like to Bonnie - pretty high risk if said kid isn’t, I realise. Also I have always loved Pearl but my Mum doesn’t as there was a kid in her block called Pearl who she hated, and so.

Reactions: 3