Best baby names

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Praying to god someone helps me. I’m 32 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. I have tried and tried to find a baby girls name but to no avail.
Would love if some fab people could send on some suggestions before I pull my hair out thank you. xoxox

Reactions: 3
What kind of names do you like? …classic, on trend, unique?

I like names that will suit them through life I guess I don’t know what category of names we come under. I like Millie, Willow, Amelia, Miley. Sloane but we haven’t been able to settle on one the way we did when we thought of boys names

Reactions: 1
I work with children so come across so many names! Some of the less common names I've worked with

Violet
Blake
Ettie
Robyn
Myla
Amelie
Heidi
Lois

Please, whatever you choose… make sure the last name suits, (I went to school with Iona Pig), it doesn’t rhyme with anything (Enis!) and you’re happy with the short version (Richard / Dick).

Also, yell it out loud. Do you sound chav-tastic 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlotte, Francesca, Victoria, Rosanna, Alicia, Daphne, Imogen, Chloe

Reactions: 4
Have you thought about foreign names ? I've got an unusual Italian name and get complimented on it alot (I wear a name badge at work)

Please, whatever you choose… make sure the last name suits, (I went to school with Iona Pig), it doesn’t rhyme with anything (Enis!) and you’re happy with the short version (Richard / Dick).

And please think whether it'll suit an adult. It might be cute at 4 and just sound silly as an adult

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Yea any name of think of I have to say it out loud and then I get put off so many names 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Definitely one which will still suit them as they get older. My 2 aren't in the top 30 most popular names, even though they are well known

Reactions: 2
I like names that will suit them through life I guess I don’t know what category of names we come under. I like Millie, Willow, Amelia, Miley. Sloane but we haven’t been able to settle on one the way we did when we thought of boys names
I love the name Sloane, Teddy too!

How about a longer name that you can potentially shorten for a baby/toddler, but will also suit them as the years go by…

Amelia / Amelie - Millie
Aria
Aurelia - Lia
Clementine
Elizabeth - Libby, Lizzie
Jessamine
Margot
Persephone - Percy …I know, but I love it!

Persephone can also have Sephy for short like in the book noughts and crosses

I love the name Sloane, Teddy too!

How about a longer name that you can potentially shorten for a baby/toddler, but will also suit them as the years go by…

Amelia / Amelie - Millie
Aria
Aurelia - Lia
Clementine
Elizabeth - Libby, Lizzie
Jessamine
Margot
Persephone - Percy …I know, but I love it!

• Heart
I think Millie is a really nice name. It’s cute and pretty for a little baby/child but I can also imagine an adult saying “Hi my names Mille”

I only have boys and their names are reasonably popular but modern! For a girl I like :- Oakley,Sydney, Kennedy,Otley and Harper ( which I liked before the Beckham's named their daughter it😊) Some of the Irish traditional girls names are beautiful.

Reactions: 4