BeReal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone actually using this apparently hot new social media app that's taking on insta? I haven't seen any influencers on it yet.

Basically it gives you a notification to take a photo using both cameras with limited time with the aim to get an authentic update on what people are up to.
1668687066558.png

Haven't heard of it but not sure I like the idea, I'd feel like with the younger generation they would feel pressure to be taking a photo when it tells them to do it, I get you could take delayed photos but would that generation do that? an is it really wise to be posting real time updates especially if your out on a walk that people can recognise, seems like it would be a stalkers ideal app

I’ve not heard of that but I dont think it’s for me. Off topic but I’ve actually just gone back on tumblr 😅 I used to love it back in 2012/13. Im so bored of social media now, I don’t like twitter and I’m bored of instagram and Facebook.

Haven't heard of it but not sure I like the idea, I'd feel like with the younger generation they would feel pressure to be taking a photo when it tells them to do it, I get you could take delayed photos but would that generation do that? an is it really wise to be posting real time updates especially if your out on a walk that people can recognise, seems like it would be a stalkers ideal app
I haven't downloaded the app (still don't have snapchat and Tiktok) but you can have a friends only or public profile.

I haven't downloaded the app (still don't have snapchat and Tiktok) but you can have a friends only or public profile.
It's good you can have a friend's only but out all the apps I know my little cousins have I don't think any of them have it private despite us trying to make them turn it private so hopefully they don't hear about this one, these influences have really put too much pressure on them all with them trying to be like them

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’d just feel bad if someone’s post was still a million times cooler than mine or they looked flawless 😆 no hiding behind the mental block of ‘it’s all edited for Instagram babes, this isn’t really their life..” :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1