Ben Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this is the right forum for this...but apologies in advanced if it isn’t! Also, I apologise in advanced if a thread for this YouTuber has already been created!

Has anyone watched Ben Phillips or still currently watching him? He’s a Welsh YouTuber with 4.6M subscribers. His channel has revolved around doing pranks on his brother, Elliot (I don’t think their brothers though, I don’t even think they’re blood related-they’re best mates). I’ve watched a couple of his vlogs from way back in 2014-2015 and I stumbled across his YouTube channel again and the whole “pranking elliot” thing is still going...The pranks are most definitely staged and I guess it isn’t an issue with Ben nor anyone helping him out as they still have a stable income coming in...What are your opinions on them?

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this is the right forum for this...but apologies in advanced if it isn’t! Also, I apologise in advanced if a thread for this YouTuber has already been created!

Has anyone watched Ben Phillips or still currently watching him? He’s a Welsh YouTuber with 4.6M subscribers. His channel has revolved around doing pranks on his brother, Elliot (I don’t think their brothers though, I don’t even think they’re blood related-they’re best mates). I’ve watched a couple of his vlogs from way back in 2014-2015 and I stumbled across his YouTube channel again and the whole “pranking elliot” thing is still going...The pranks are most definitely staged and I guess it isn’t an issue with Ben nor anyone helping him out as they still have a stable income coming in...What are your opinions on them?
I knew Ben a few years ago , he invited to his Hotel in the city I was studying At uni in . I declined lol and said if he liked me he would wait . Next day I see on his snapchat he was with a girl who looked rather young and skinny blonde .... So it’s clear what his intentions were . He then asked me to be in a video which he confirmed were staged (I was a glamour model back in the day but don’t want to say who I am lol) he offered a fee for me to be in a video and again I declined lol I found him overly pushy and creepy . A week later he picked a girl called Abbie Leigh to be in a video with him and Elliott . He sent me a video that night of him
Shagging her from behind on Snapchat saying “this should have been you” . I’m not sure if she ever knew he was distributing this kinda thing but it made my stomach turn and i blocked him . I know she’s a babestation girl but it’s still wrong .

I liked his videos , thought he was funny til I got to know him more . He has a weird fascination with women who are very young looking and child like in body type . He told me he worked at Facebook which is how he launched the prank videos . Also farmer Chris isn’t a farmer he’s a hired actor also lol

He’s a overweight slob with a dolly bird girlfriend who definitely wouldn’t be with him if he didn’t have money. The whole PJ ‘private jet’ insta captions make me sick lol

Reactions: 2