Ben Morris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Requested thread!

A YouTuber who makes videos such as "I worked at UberEats for a week and made..." and has recently been focusing on travelling content, including flying to Bali in December and Dubai in January (yes all in a pandemic), where he is now "starting a business"

(Used to be?) part of the social climbers.

First time making a thread, let me know if there's anything I should add lol

Reactions: 4
Requested thread!

A YouTuber who makes videos such as "I worked at UberEats for a week and made..." and has recently been focusing on travelling content, including flying to Bali in December and Dubai in January (yes all in a pandemic), where he is now "starting a business"

(Used to be?) part of the social climbers.

First time making a thread, let me know if there's anything I should add lol
Thank you! ❤❤

Has he actually moved to Dubai? I thought He’s just there while the U.K. are in lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you! ❤❤

Has he actually moved to Dubai? I thought He’s just there while the U.K. are in lockdown
I think that was the initial plan and then when flights got banned he changed his mind. I can’t bear to watch his videos tbh but I do read the comments 🤣 this is what he said in the comments of the flight one he posted recently

he’s just an idiot tbh he has a cat as well and just moved into a new flat in London?

edit: he also did a classic “plane photo” when he flew there and him and his friend were wearing masks around their chins 🙃🙃🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think that was the initial plan and then when flights got banned he changed his mind. I can’t bear to watch his videos tbh but I do read the comments 🤣 this is what he said in the comments of the flight one he posted recently

he’s just an idiot tbh he has a cat as well and just moved into a new flat in London?

edit: he also did a classic “plane photo” when he flew there and him and his friend were wearing masks around their chins 🙃🙃🙃
He gets JMX to look after his cat, my main problem is, he rarely wears a mask properly, the Bali vlog was a joke, who were those poshos he was with? He really needs to wind his neck in, he does have potential as a video maker but this just shows he’s out of touch, he kept banging on about how he couldn’t make content etc.... I mean duck off

He gets JMX to look after his cat, my main problem is, he rarely wears a mask properly, the Bali vlog was a joke, who were those poshos he was with? He really needs to wind his neck in, he does have potential as a video maker but this just shows he’s out of touch, he kept banging on about how he couldn’t make content etc.... I mean duck off
Exactly he does have potential but just why start in Dubai lol he could have got some amazing shots of London the past month with it being deserted. I’m just so surprised he hasn’t got more hate for all his pandemic travels tbh

he is very young, selfish and ignorant regarding the covid rules. i completely understand that he doesnt gaf and doesnt want to put his life on hold, but this split decision to move to dubai seems a joke, he talked about how much he loves his london flat and that it's perfect for him.

you can tell he is very money motivated and is focussing too much on making good 'content' but i honestly cant imagine any of his subscribers caring about his content much while we're all on lockdown. he may as well have stayed at home and just brainstormed ideas for when he can start travelling again, the content he makes while hes out in dubai is just going to cause his channel more harm than good cus he will just receive backlash for it.

Reactions: 5
He has been to 9 countries in the past 8 months
And he smokes a lot of weed
He will move back soon, he will get lonely without his friends and family

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Personally I enjoy his videos and content but travelling and stuff in the pandemic really doesn’t sit right with me so haven’t been keeping up with his videos since Bali

Reactions: 3
I really like ben, he's really talented at filming and editing and his videos are always entertaining but the whole traveling during the pandemic was too far. Like yeah he got tested but for duck sake just sit it out and wait for it to be over like the rest of us, the more people that do that the quicker we'll be out of this mess!
I think he is trying to bring us travel content cause we currently can't travel and seeing videos of travelling is like the next best thing, but personally I just find it a bit of a slap in the face cause I can't go lol.
Hopefully now that he's in Dubai he'll stay put and Glen seems super nice so I'm excited for their videos

Reactions: 6
I do like his videos, I'll admit to that. However the Bali trip I think it was, the how much it costs to live in Bali, did me. Complaining that nothing was open and then going on a guided tour which was NOT NECESSARY. The tour guide gave him a mask and he put it on his head? This is meant to be a grown adult. When you reach 18 you're an adult, when you reach about 7 you know to take responsibility for your actions. At a toddler stage you learn right from wrong. Think he's travelled more during this pandemic than he has before tbh. Just shows how boring and basic he is by thinking he has to go on all these unnecessary and none essential trips to get content. How about some volunteering Ben? Homeless shelter, soup kitchen, food bank? Plenty of the around right now. But no, you go and blow thousands and thousands to travel ILLEGALLY in a bleeping worldwide (!) pandemic. Idk where they've got this idea from that Covid doesn't exist in Bali and Dubai. Does he not realise how poor those countries really are. They have beautiful areas and those areas are, essentially, created for tourists, not far off the guided tours of N Korea. What about the human rights violations of Dubai? The missing princess? He could even do the delivery jobs again since Amazon are pretty snowed under, take up part time at Royal Mail since no one seems to understand the delays and the pressure they are under. Food delivery, busier than usual also. So many things that can be done safely and in England. I don't care if he's moved to Dubai right now, but he hadn't moved there when he was taking a flight there every other week.

Reactions: 3
I stumbled across his videos over the first lockdown I watched his cheapest 1st class ticket. I liked how he came across and started getting into his videos. He seemed pretty genuine but I noticed his posting isn’t very consistent and seems like he can’t really be bothered more so recently. Travelling during a pandemic is soooo dumb and very responsible the complaining in the Bali video was unnecessary. Does anybody know what the tea is about the social climbers??

Reactions: 1
so on his latest video he said he cant wait to move back to London? the privilege
just to elaborate on this, who does he think he is swanning off to Dubai in the pandemic to live there so he didn't have to sit through another england lockdown, and now restrictions are lifted a little in england he's coincidentally moving back?

that was most likely his plan all along, and i completely get it cus who TF wants to live in a lockdown, but it's just so selfish and a bit of a duck you to his subscribers who might've struggled a bit mentally throughout the lockdowns??
i dont know if i've made sense or not but something just rubbed me the wrong way about it

Reactions: 8
He said he didn’t even like the Dubai content he created too 🙃 we all didn’t like watching you swan about like there’s no pandemic

i actually liked Ben at first but now i realise he is just an idiot. he says things to suit his agenda and all he cares about is making money from youtube. he waffled on about how catching the train is so much better for the environment etc but if he actually cared about the environment he wouldnt travel around as much as he does