Ben Chilwell #25 Ben's a big boy ; we could do with his big toy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, Madders is just divine. So cheeky and naughty and has a filthy twinkle about him. How could I not love Daddy Madders.
---

Nah, it's to come and slap me with his dick for forgetting him on my ranking list, forgetting he's my no.1 chav.
Don’t no how you both like him. What’s attractive about him? I’m glad poppy agrees with me

Reactions: 1
Don’t no how you both like him. What’s attractive about him? I’m glad poppy agrees with me
Yeah I don’t see the appeal!
Even tho it’s @AdsB birthday I couldn’t bring myself to post a pic of him & Ben so have this one

Reactions: 3
Bens new follow he hasn’t followed A girl in a while
---
Louise just messaged me to go look bens following
---

He looks young there
---
Omg your birthday happy birthday @AdsB hooe you get a lot of madders cards
I mean it could be anyone it’s definitely been a more low key summer! Lou popped up on the Mason thread last night
Yeah & before most of the tattoos

I mean it could be anyone it’s definitely been a more low key summer! Lou popped up on the Mason thread last night
Yeah & before most of the tattoos
Yeah feel like it’s gone fast . Glad he had nice break away from everything bet it was nice . Oh yeah she’s back she said

Last edited:
He must read here cos poppy said few hours ago it’s been quiet summer over Ben then he posts this has happened few times