Belle Lucia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow Belle Lucia? She has 1.2m followers but I can’t understand whyyyy, I find her so annoying. She’s constantly trying to make out like her son is a genius for doing the most basic things.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen here latest post on Instagram. Do anyone else think she’s pregnant ???

Has anyone seen here latest post on Instagram. Do anyone else think she’s pregnant ???
Yes I think she is! She went off social media for a bit quite out of the blue and is photoshopping her waist in her recent pictures. She has filled out similarly to her last pregnancy imo. Lots of signs.

Also what's the deal with her random "I have autism" tiktok - apparently it's a "trend" video generally..but seems kinda off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes I think she is! She went off social media for a bit quite out of the blue and is photoshopping her waist in her recent pictures. She has filled out similarly to her last pregnancy imo. Lots of signs.

Also what's the deal with her random "I have autism" tiktok - apparently it's a "trend" video generally..but seems kinda off 🤷🏻‍♀️
Omg I just seen that video 😂😂 I get such pick me vibes from her.

I think you’re right she’s 100% pregnant, I think she’s trying to do a Kylie and announce the baby after she’s given birth 😂😂

Omg I just seen that video 😂😂 I get such pick me vibes from her.

I think you’re right she’s 100% pregnant, I think she’s trying to do a Kylie and announce the baby after she’s given birth 😂😂
I vote she'll wait until she just can't hide it anymore and will cash in on the maternity modelling. Failing that, for an insta-perfect gender reveal/ bump show/ baby shower that has been planned by her agent.

Are we honestly supposed to believe that her toddler has learnt all the planets from these crappy cupcakes, that besides the earth, don’t look anything like any of the planets 😂😂😂😂 god she’s so try hard 😂🙈

• Haha
Are we honestly supposed to believe that her toddler has learnt all the planets from these crappy cupcakes, that besides the earth, don’t look anything like any of the planets 😂😂😂😂 god she’s so try hard 😂🙈
Ugh she does these type of posts way too often - constantly boasting about how 'advanced' her kid is and what a great mum she is. So desperate for attention.

I mean of course he made all the cupcakes himself and he knows all his dinosaurs and speaks fluently and can ski and surf and skateboard and write and paint masterpieces 🙄

God forbid any part of her life could possibly seem less than perfect..

Reactions: 2
I just think she comes off super boring, and it’s really annoying how she’s lied about getting her lips and nose done for years. There are before pics online but she still denies it. She even photoshopped the lips on a younger photo of herself once. But yeah, personality-wise comes off very dull, and looks just like every other insta-model. I do however, really like the properties her and her husband renovate. Great taste in decor.

I just think she comes off super boring, and it’s really annoying how she’s lied about getting her lips and nose done for years. There are before pics online but she still denies it. She even photoshopped the lips on a younger photo of herself once. But yeah, personality-wise comes off very dull, and looks just like every other insta-model. I do however, really like the properties her and her husband renovate. Great taste in decor.
Omg can you post some of the before photos of her. Her lips look ridiculous 😂😂😂

Agree. Good taste in interiors but she does come across as personality-less and she clearly thinks people don't realise her nose job and fillers are obvious! Her nose has no bump now and is much thinner and ski-slopey!

Omg can you post some of the before photos of her. Her lips look ridiculous 😂😂😂
---
Young Belle
---

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree. Good taste in interiors but she does come across as personality-less and she clearly thinks people don't realise her nose job and fillers are obvious! Her nose has no bump now and is much thinner and ski-slopey!

---
Young Belle
---

---
Omg her lips!!!! I can’t believe how much she’s messed around with them!!

Omg her lips!!!! I can’t believe how much she’s messed around with them!!
Yeh it's crazy..they looked way better before in my opinion..I actually think her nose was nice before too but I guess the dysmorphia sets in when you start changing facial features..they now look cartoonish. Even if she did somewhere in the middle it'd be better..the duck lips are ageing!

How can she not know how many weeks pregnant she is?!
Short on ideas for content at the moment I think.. I mean a review of the epi-no and bump "update" pictures with a sponsored post here and there are kind of peak content at the moment 🙈 In other news, she moved house - again - and did some e-com pregnancy fashion shoots.

I can't with her doing a paid ad for Shein. I find it soo unethical for Belle to profit off a fast fashion label which produce mass quantities of poor quality goods most likely through the exploitation of oversea workers. Fair enough if you buy from these brands like cider if you have a limited budget but she doesn't need it. I recognised one of the homes she renovated with her fiancé on an app and it said it sold for over a mil!

I can't with her doing a paid ad for Shein. I find it soo unethical for Belle to profit off a fast fashion label which produce mass quantities of poor quality goods most likely through the exploitation of oversea workers. Fair enough if you buy from these brands like cider if you have a limited budget but she doesn't need it. I recognised one of the homes she renovated with her fiancé on an app and it said it sold for over a mil!
Yeh I imagine it's similar with fashionova. She'll be promoting all the baby brands she gets sent free stuff from soon..Think she's had the baby as she has gone silent on insta last few days. All the "perfect mum" "perfect life" "perfect baby" posts coming up..and of course the photo shopped pics where she has magically dropped all her baby weight because she's such a perfect breastfeeding earth mum and she couldn't possibly be exercising and dieting to lose the baby weight 🙄

Sorry but she just comes across as such a patronising narc.Of course her body and preparation is superior to all other women 🙄

Listing all the things that she did which of course magically made her labour fast with no tears. Sorry but how ridiculous that she would only sit and relax in forward leaning positions during pregnancy..5km a day because you're worried about bouncing back and yes, love, you had no pain because you had an epidural. Tearing is such an arbitrary badge of honour..depends on more factors than just using the epi-no (wouldn't be surprised if she became their official ambassador 🤣) She went on about it last time with her son. The fact she's in hospital means it wasn't that speedy. Really speedy is giving birth at home or on the way to the hospital so she clearly had a gradual ramp up beforehand. Also 7lb baby is not exactly a big baby.

She just gives such weird energy and ego.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4