Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf after being in the court process myself the court pushed for my ex to have full custody despite him being a regular cocaine user. Luckily I kept my children. Courts are starting to favour fathers despite what they may or may not do.
oh my god that's awful glad it worked out in the end

Wow this latest post... yes looks like your life with that hottie is totally wonderful!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow this latest post... yes looks like your life with that hottie is totally wonderful!
I cringed when I saw it. If someone has to post about how wonderful their life is, it usually indicates that it really isn’t wonderful under the surface! He looks like a right prince charming slumped beside her! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢

Reactions: 8
I’m not convinced Chicken Man and Robbo have full custody of his children. I think Robbo likes to play the hard-presses mum of four and makes sure to put photos of them on Instagram when they’re over.
Her bio says raising Ivy and Mason, no mention of the stepchildren and how much extra work she has now. What do you think?

Reactions: 2
Whereas I don't think they look alike at all. 🤷‍♀️

They are both uggers, just in different ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.