Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on the piss again, by the look of her stories. Wetherspoons must be paying top whack these days, judging by the amount she’s drinking!
Ivy looks so sweet today, btw.

Reactions: 2
God she makes my blood boil she is so bleeping selfish. Why leave your husband for another man with children if you can’t handle it and complain about it?! Thank yourself lucky you have a nice holiday booked and get to spend time with your family, the person you are meant to love and the children. Don’t worry Yobbo I’m sure you’ll be able to get a box of cheap wine for €5, slob out on your sun lounger and not pay attention to those kids. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 4
She should do the right thing and hand ivy over to Ritchie full time. For poor ivy's sake. It really concerns me! 🥴

Scumbag

Reactions: 3
Well in July she was posting saying they’d changed ‘next years Ibiza holiday’ to Turkey - but today she’s back to saying she’s going to Ibiza 🤨

I am just shocked. In a non cunty way I think I might message Ritchie and just air some concerns!

Reactions: 5
I feel seriously sorry for poor Mason!! At least the 3 girls have an opportunity with a better parent. He is stuck with chicken man and the yob

I was never around when people was on gomi.. not sure what he did to deserve to be slagged off. I feel for him so much

Reactions: 1
Well in July she was posting saying they’d changed ‘next years Ibiza holiday’ to Turkey - but today she’s back to saying she’s going to Ibiza 🤨
Yeah she said they were going back to the 'Trendy' hotel they stayed in, in Turkey didn't she!

I think the main criticism of Ritchie on Gomi was that he seemed a bit out of her league. Which is quite laughable now really. :oops:

(Well it was then too. I always thought he seemed like a nice normal bloke.)

How can they afford all these holidays? Me and my husband have good jobs a low mortgage and only one child and we can’t afford any holidays. Makes my blood boil.

I think Richie got a bit of a bad rep on gomi because all he seemed to do was fall sleep on the sofa, looking back he was working his arse off to keep a roof over their heads and afford the holidays and ivf! She used to go on some amazing holidays, now it’s her bunking with the kids because moneys too tight.

I’m pretty sure she booked her holiday with Thomas cook so the change of destination may be due to them having to rebook

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.