Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not started a new thread before so soz if it’s wrong!
As no one had put the tag new thread title in their comments I just picked the most liked coment that wasnt too long!

Recap:
Robbo ate all the yellow sticker vegetables she could find.
But she’s not on a diet and is happy with her weight except she feels guilty for eating anything that’s not a vegetable.
Her and chicken man are taking one of their 4 children on holiday.
Chicken man may have been sitting naked on his sofa as his shorts were pictured on the floor.
Here’s hoping he wears underwear. 🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she gets some kind of divorce settlement/child support which helps fund the fast fashion for posing in a mirror and not leaving the house? Not that it's any of my business, but it would make sense.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she gets some kind of divorce settlement/child support which helps fund the fast fashion for posing in a mirror and not leaving the house? Not that it's any of my business, but it would make sense.
She'll definitely get something for Ivy as she is the RP and Richie is the NRP.
I think it used to be 15% of wages, after tax and NI, for the typical every other weekend deal if the parent earned over a certain amount (my child's father resisted paying and stayed unemployed so we got a few quid a month if we were lucky, so my figures/info may be out). Now the CMS have taken it over its all over the place.

Typically there isn't really alimony in the UK, like they have in the US, and it would be looked at as one settlement upon divorce and not as regular payments.

Reactions: 2
She'll definitely get something for Ivy as she is the RP and Richie is the NRP.
I think it used to be 15% of wages, after tax and NI, for the typical every other weekend deal if the parent earned over a certain amount (my child's father resisted paying and stayed unemployed so we got a few quid a month if we were lucky, so my figures/info may be out). Now the CMS have taken it over its all over the place.

Typically there isn't really alimony in the UK, like they have in the US, and it would be looked at as one settlement upon divorce and not as regular payments.
Makes a lot of sense, thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: 1
Anyone get the feeling that chicken man didn’t make any effort yesterday? You just know it would have been posted all over insta if he had...

Anyone get the feeling that chicken man didn’t make any effort yesterday? You just know it would have been posted all over insta if he had...
Definitely.
Although I also wonder if she had Ivy or if it was Richies time, and whether CMs kids were with them or their own mother.

Reactions: 3
I thought Ivy LOVED that bed, so why has she been chucked out of it? Didn’t get another #gifted one for the new baby?!

Her “gin bar” gives me the rage. I’m a gin snob, fully admit it. Her cheap flavoured Gordon’s can get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolute cringe at their ‘gin bar’. Why would you want Wetherspoons 2.0 in your house 😭

Her “gin bar” gives me the rage. I’m a gin snob, fully admit it. Her cheap flavoured Gordon’s can get in the bin.
You can get it at B&M which is so Robbo though (no hate, I love a B&M haul)

• Haha
She’s so obviously after a Gordon’s ad. You can’t get yellow sticker bottles. I find her so boring these days.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.