Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She nervous incase anyone has cussed her for breaking rules or if she will get the sack as I don’t see these places being busy

Reactions: 7
I really wish I lived closer to go have a nosey at her at work 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow she's really not happy about having to go back to work is she 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else notice that Becky is at home all day and Jason goes on a 500 mile bike ride.

Becky goes back to work and jason stays home 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Anyone else notice that Becky is at home all day and Jason goes on a 500 mile bike ride.

He can finally have some bloody peace and quiet in his own home! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It has been lovely and quiet now that the old crow has been back at work, how long until she rings in sick because she's so run down?

Reactions: 7

I’d love him to change the locks and leave all her crap in a pile on the front. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IT'S NOT bleeping CHEESECAKE IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY CHEESE IN IT!!!!!!!!!

Just had to get that off my chest so yeah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
IT'S NOT bleeping CHEESECAKE IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY CHEESE IN IT!!!!!!!!!

Just had to get that off my chest so yeah.
Just as well, given she posts the exact same recipe at the rate of once every three days or so. So let it all out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God that is NOT a flattering picture at all! She looks really old in it, all teeth abs no lips Jesus gummy much beggs 😱😱😱😱
Loving the subtle use of abs instead of and in your post 😂😂😂 (unless you’re Beggy - jokes)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.