Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted either the comments or the picture from the sofa! What a snake she is! A woman was asking about the price and tagged Von house and they replied saying yes it’s cheaper when you buy direct from their store and you also get free delivery! They need to sack her off after that, she got a free £600 sofa and still trying to grab money by linking another site not even them
Who gifted it to her! 🤣🤣🤬🤬🤬🤬
There was another reply aswell about £20 being a lot of money difference and I'm pretty sure vonhaus liked that comment! I guess she deleted them because her story had expired but hope she knows not to pull that move again!
20190419_192623.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s just disgusting! Surely they will stop giving her things now?!

Reactions: 6
She is very quiet tonight. Just wait till tomorrow she will be online saying 'I just needed time out' all for attention as per usual.

Reactions: 5
There was another reply aswell about £20 being a lot of money difference and I'm pretty sure vonhaus liked that comment! I guess she deleted them because her story had expired but hope she knows not to pull that move again!
View attachment 12767
Yes there was wasn’t there! She such a sneak why not just hold four hands up and admit it you plugged more expensive one to once again try to earn money off free tit she gets! 🤬🤬🤬

That’s just disgusting! Surely they will stop giving her things now?!
Hope so, she don’t deserve anything off them now for mugging them over, there are so many more accounts on insta that would be much more deserving and great full of any free gifts!

Reactions: 5
Her stories are horrendous this morning but on the plus side...soul candle offer is on.... 🙄🙄🙄 Because they are just so nice. I've better things to spend my money on than overpriced candles lol

Reactions: 7
She’s extra boring the past few days she’s definitely reading here still and taken note seems she trying to take a step back and tone it down a bit (that was probably the bad news she’s read what people think of her ) she obviously doesn’t want to reach her 1k tattle comments 🤣

• Haha
Her stories are horrendous this morning but on the plus side...soul candle offer is on.... 🙄🙄🙄 Because they are just so nice. I've better things to spend my money on than overpriced candles lol
Bloody soul candles, I brought one of the relax reed defusers ( if that’s how it’s spelt lol 🤦🏻‍♀️) and it was absolute shite could only smell it if you was ontop if it, total waste of money only reason she is plugging it is because she has a “ code” I’d rather pay full price than use someone like her codes for money off to line her pocket!

Soul candles and Yasmin candles are the worst things on insta

Reactions: 9
Is it just me... her hairline annoys the hell out of me, looks like she’s wearing a wig. Her face is too old for the hair style - feel really bitchy saying that but had to get it out 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me... her hairline annoys the hell out of me, looks like she’s wearing a wig. Her face is too old for the hair style - feel really bitchy saying that but had to get it out 🤪😂
She looks like she needs to speak to a manager

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say the only positive about her is that not EVERYWHERE is grey - she has some colour ?

She definitely has some kind of spending addiction though. The amount she buys is obscene
She may have colour but no sense of how to use it! She has no style, she just tries to copy Nikki at Westholme who actually does have style

I
I bleeping bleeping bleeping cannot stand this woman!!! She absolutely does my head in. She loves herself and thinks she’s this amazing inspirational person who’s so ‘real’ she’s the fakest twit I’ve ever come across! She makes me feel sick. Why does she have to point out every time she gets a spot?? Her voice is awful and she’s completely thick. Her daughter loves herself too! I feel sorry for Jason he’s the one bringing in all the money and she’s turning his house into a multicoloured jumble sale!
Couldn't have said it better myself

Isn't she 50 she sure looks it
And the rest!

Isn't she 50 she sure looks it
And the rest!
I just wonder, I know it’s none of my business, how she has the money to pay for it all. I know she gets gifted alot but she buys alot too plus it all costs to get lashes done, brows microbladed, Botox etc etc and I’m not sure how much cashiers get paid (again it’s none of my business) but it can’t be thousands surely?!
She's a cashier in an amusement arcade too, not some fancy bank cashier, probs on minimum wage. I know Jason got beaten up and a head injury a few years back and they got a pay out for it, but no idea how much, she'll have rinsed that it a matter of days no doubt

I used to really like her. She used to be lovely. I once arranged to meet up with her but had to cancel as I had to work. At the time I thought she was at least 52. I absolutely couldn’t believe she was 39! WHAT?! She looks at least a decade older. Rough as duck. Her husband had a terrible accident a few years ago which was awful, but he got a massive payout which is why she spends so much money ON UTTER tit. She thinks she’s the queen of Instagram. No you’re not love. Jog on.
He didn't get compensation by the looks of this news article and it wasn't an accident, he was beaten up!

Drives me utterly bloody nuts that she says “brought” instead of bought ?? I used to think she was okay but seriously I get dyslexia trying to read the crap she writes, half whit
I sent her a crappy message a couple of months ago saying it's bought when you buy something and brought when you bring something home, she said she is tit at spelling and has since quite often used bought instead. I also asked her what her small business is as she kept using that hashtag #smallbusiness, it bugged the tit out of me, she said it's because she supports small businesses, she's also since stopped using it on every post.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She may have colour but no sense of how to use it! She has no style, she just tries to copy Nikki at Westholme who actually does have style

I

Couldn't have said it better myself

And the rest!

And the rest!

She's a cashier in an amusement arcade too, not some fancy bank cashier, probs on minimum wage. I know Jason got beaten up and a head injury a few years back and they got a pay out for it, but no idea how much, she'll have rinsed that it a matter of days no doubt

He didn't get compensation by the looks of this news article and it wasn't an accident, he was beaten up!

I sent her a crappy message a couple of months ago saying it's bought when you buy something and brought when you bring something home, she said she is tit at spelling and has since quite often used bought instead. I also asked her what her small business is as she kept using that hashtag #smallbusiness, it bugged the tit out of me, she said it's because she supports small businesses, she's also since stopped using it on every post.
They may have been a private compensation claim made though

Why do people even enter them? Stop entering then she’ll stop bloody doing them. Queen of tat and clutter. Can you imagine how much tit tat her sons girlfriend is going to have thrown at her from Beggy.
That's what she should call her next insta account when she gets kicked off this one for buying followers beggy snag tooth queen of clutter and nothing else

Does anyone get fed up seeing her daughter loving herself anytime Becky points the camera at her ? ....I mean she is stunning but tone it down. Not attractive.

She doesnt look a day over 50
Does anyone get fed up seeing her daughter loving herself anytime Becky points the camera at her ? ....I mean she is stunning but tone it down. Not attractive.

Stunning if you think a pug chewing a wasp is attractive

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.