Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoooooo
Works on the pier and lives by the sea
Beggybeccy
Who's transparent an false an fake as can be
Beggybeccy
Her breath smells like fish an her clothes are all pish
Beggybeccy
She's always with dawn out on piss
Beggybeccy beggybeccy beggybeccy
Begggyyyybecccyyyyyy!!!!

Toodly toot toot ta toot
DEAD

Reactions: 2
Not the straightening comb again..next its gonna be s swipe up cause 5 people have asked how to buy one ...homelife aka Becca.. nobody cares to see you do your hair..cant believe you dont put a story on of brushing your teeth and doing a swipe up for the toothbrush..

Oh the swipe up as predicted...🤔
But what if you have really thick hair like hers? You might need some advice 🤣
I don’t get why she mentions that comb all the time or does her hair on there as you can’t buy it anymore or do a swipe up and she moans everyone always asks her I guess it’s a way of begging the company to sell them again so she can benefit from the swipe up or get another pair of freebie straighteners

The link to the comb is a tenner. Omfg, I have had one for years and paid 2.99 for it. She's one greedy bastard
I’ve not watched her today has she found a link to the comb now? 🤣 she always says the cheap ones are no good

• Haha
Now off to buy a white blazer. Jeez, she bought a white denim jacket yesterday. It’s really annoying me. No I’m not jealous at all Becky, I have a very good income and money saved, but I wouldn’t dream of constantly spending. I honestly think she needs to speak to someone about her spending it’s constant and where the heck is it coming from. Surely their bank by now will be done dry. She never spent to this degree last year, since Christmas she’s spent thousands on furniture, bathroom, Vegas, wine, clothes, nights out....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now off to buy a white blazer. Jeez, she bought a white denim jacket yesterday. It’s really annoying me. No I’m not jealous at all Becky, I have a very good income and money saved, but I wouldn’t dream of constantly spending. I honestly think she needs to speak to someone about her spending it’s constant and where the heck is it coming from. Surely their bank by now will be done dry. She never spent to this degree last year, since Christmas she’s spent thousands on furniture, bathroom, Vegas, wine, clothes, nights out....
I think I buy too much and have a lot of clothes but not as many as her! I actually feel guilty and think no I don’t need it, it’s too much, and not even the money side of it just the consumerism side and wastefulness of it all this never seems to cross her mind!

She’s repulsive. Why the duck does she need to go buy a white blazer?! She seriously has issues. How is that “keeping it real”?! She’s encouraging people to shop beyond their means, get into debt, have a hoard of clothes & shoes they will never be realistically be able to wear. She needs locking up. Beggy please, you’ll end up getting someone easily taken in, into a lot of financial difficulty. Relatable to NO ONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s all Jason’s hard earned cash

Reactions: 3
Oooo she had three people message her yesterday asking what she uses to clean her trainers. Notice she is trying to plug astonish now, knowing there's loads of people getting freebies from them. She is simply an embarrassing twit
I can’t believe people actually message her asking this or asking anything to be honest, some is exaggerated I’m sure but there are actual dick heads who do message her I bet! What is wrong with looking at google looking at instructions or how do people not know these simple things anyway lol

Reactions: 5
The link to the comb is a tenner. Omfg, I have had one for years and paid 2.99 for it. She's one greedy bastard
Quick search on eBay and they are a couple of quid. Surely people aren’t silly enough to buy from a swipe up and would do their own research?

Reactions: 1
Whoooooo
Works on the pier and lives by the sea
Beggybeccy
Who's transparent an false an fake as can be
Beggybeccy
Her breath smells like fish an her clothes are all pish
Beggybeccy
She's always with dawn out on piss
Beggybeccy beggybeccy beggybeccy
Begggyyyybecccyyyyyy!!!!

Toodly toot toot ta toot
Omg 🤣🤣 totally just sang that out! 🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍

Not the straightening comb again..next its gonna be s swipe up cause 5 people have asked how to buy one ...homelife aka Becca.. nobody cares to see you do your hair..cant believe you dont put a story on of brushing your teeth and doing a swipe up for the toothbrush..

Oh the swipe up as predicted...🤔
Also failed to mention that she didn’t pay for straighter that’s why they are her fave she didn’t buy them she has them given to her and Nikki at weathome had some too but more expensive ones 🤣🤣🤣.... alway aff linking tit she’s been given for free, she is so greedy it’s unreal...... was looking threw her page at all the things she’s been given for free and not once has she brought from them again! Now chocolottie sent her free chocolate last Easter why not buy from the small business this eater Becky? And WTF are those trainers she has brought like something you find in the kids department in primark! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
‘I’m still so sniffy it’s getting on my nerves’ you’re always sniffy you bleeping sniffing freak! Sort it out!!

• Haha
Beggy Becky, shops until her twiglet toes drop off and poor Jason hits his overdraft limit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.