Beckyhomesweethome #69 Wonder if Manny will have 5 Dads like Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @Gossipgoss11

Old thread

Quick recap...

Manny spends a lot of time with Beggy while Brooke searches for a sugar Daddy.

Beggy has lost so much weight that she's seriously endangering her health, yet only us Tattlers seem to be concerned.

Her spending on fake bags and shoes increased recently due to a trip to Turkey with her mate and her son.

She went for 4 days and it cost £750??

She embraced her childhood and came down a slide. Spent a whole day at a market full of the same or similar items. Mistakenly bought an odd pair of slide on shoes and now considers herself an expert on all things relating to Turkey.

Jason is a lazy git cause he needed Beggy to do his grocery shop before she left and his washing when she came home.

Reactions: 15
She's on a serious come down isn't she?
Exactly what I was just thinking. I lost a school friend to an eating disorder many moons ago when we were 15. Still remember he manic behaviour to this day. One minute she’d have us all belly laughing with prank phone calls, the next she’d be so down she wouldn’t wash and get dressed. I also remember at 14/15 we weren’t old enough to realise how Ill she was until it was too late. To this day I still feel guilty for not telling her mum some of the things she was doing. 😢
Becky we know you read here “GET HELP” believe me you’ll want to see Manny grow up .

Reactions: 11
I feel like every day she’s looking thinner. She’s wasting away in front of our eyes.

Reactions: 10
759689AF-B4BE-410F-950B-7A7C2240684F.jpeg
A00EDCEE-B90F-45FA-AD8F-9CDFBFB28A7F.jpeg

when dodgie Dennis and his dodgie deals seem so far away……………

• Wow
Omg have you seen her this morning m she absolutely buzzing that Jason's actually giving a tit for a change

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So Jason has finally noticed that she's struggling, although watching her get weighed every day sounds more triggering to me.
What about the days he's working or on a bike ride etc...She needs professional help, not Wiggins watching her stand daily on her scales.
She is in a terrible mess with it, that's visible to see and don't tell me she's not using laxatives, because I don't believe her.
I don't believe she's eating one main meal a day ( of whatever she fancies) either.
She has learnt to lie to cover her tracks all of these years, I can't see that changing anytime soon.
GO AND GET THAT PROFESSIONAL HELP, BECKY!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠
So I’ve seen her post this morning and the comments from people who I think are just trying to be nice and supportive but these won’t do her any help at all. If anything it will encourage her more if she isn’t all ready doing this. Maybe I’m being over sensitive because I have a family member like her but I just can’t believe someone would post this reply to someone who has clearly said they have an eating disorder.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 27
‘I hate I worry people around me but just can’t help how I feel’
I have no experience with ED but why doesn’t she seek help? she admits she has issues and doesn’t like worrying her family yet won’t do duck all about it? Just comes across as attention seeking from her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg have you seen her this morning m she absolutely buzzing that Jason's actually giving a tit for a change
Totally agree and was just coming on to say the same. She was buzzing that he's finally given her some attention. In her first breath she said he let's me do whatever and doesn't say anything.
---
⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠
So I’ve seen her post this morning and the comments from people who I think are just trying to be nice and supportive but these won’t do her any help at all. If anything it will encourage her more if she isn’t all ready doing this. Maybe I’m being over sensitive because I have a family member like her but I just can’t believe someone would post this reply to someone who has clearly said they have an eating disorder.
I was thinking the same, that reply to me is encouraging her to measure herself (arms,legs,stomach)
---
So Jason has finally noticed that she's struggling, although watching her get weighed every day sounds more triggering to me.
What about the days he's working or on a bike ride etc...She needs professional help, not Wiggins watching her stand daily on her scales.
She is in a terrible mess with it, that's visible to see and don't tell me she's not using laxatives, because I don't believe her.
I don't believe she's eating one main meal a day ( of whatever she fancies) either.
She has learnt to lie to cover her tracks all of these years, I can't see that changing anytime soon.
She said ages ago she wasn't using laxatives and hadn't for over a year, then said she was. Also 1 meal a day my ass

Reactions: 8
I agree, scales daily is even more triggering. They need to bin them and get her some professional help. All the damn money she wastes on tat, treatment, holidays… she could be checked into a private hospital or private therapy. She looks really ill and they need to step in and get her proper help asap.

How is she working and still on the go as much as she is with so little food? Recently I struggled to eat for a few weeks due to debilitating anxiety and I felt so weak and unwelll

I don't think Wiggins has noticed as he seems to go about life in his own little world, she said previously that he just let's her get on with it. I guess someone has pointed it out him.. although it's probably not very helpful standing over her while she weighs herself 🙄

Reactions: 8
Yayyyyy my first thread win hahah if that what you call it

she looked happy and smiling when she said “he wants to stand next to me when I weigh myself”

Reactions: 11
⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠
This is so dangerous isn’t it, like when people ask the internet for help when they should be calling a dr/vet/tradesman.
Jason should be saying he will go with her to find the help she needs not stand over her. She spends £1000’s on her appearance but knows she needs help and won’t spend a penny!! She has close family that need to intervene and now before it’s to late, isn’t her losing 2 stone so quickly the shock they need!

Reactions: 12
Jason should be logging her out that insta account. She doesn’t need to be keeping up appearances (or worse, promoting eating disorders). She needs time away to really focus on her recovery, deal with the ugly truths and not think about posting on instagram every few minutes. It’s time it took a back seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.