BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solar lights.
My god she really is thick ?

Reactions: 2
Can't be Beggy, spelling and grammar is far too good!

Reactions: 6
Why bother wasting energy switching a light on when she can add more waste to the world and use all the batteries

Reactions: 9
Not being funny but if I don't want to disturb someone by putting the light on I use the torch only phone it's not fucking hard

Reactions: 6
Why can’t she just buy a low watt bulb for the landing? There’s only 3 of them in the house, she’s not waking up little ones by putting the bloody light on.
Her house is going to be lit up like Blackpool illuminations by the time she’s finished.
Every item she buys is as tacky as fuck!!!

Reactions: 12
best thing EVER

Reactions: 5
omg them lights. Landing looks like a runway.

I used to like her home when I first started following but now she’s gone tacky and cluttered and overboard on everything.

Another day of her talking absolute bollocks....so yeah...I’m breathing....I’m alive.....gonna potter....have a capppa tea....so yeaaahhhh

Reactions: 15
Begs you’re getting that fucking repetitive I would rather watch paint dry these days🥱

Reactions: 11
Another day of her talking absolute bollocks....so yeah...I’m breathing....I’m alive.....gonna potter....have a capppa tea....so yeaaahhhh
Why does she feel the need to do this? If it’s to engage with her followers it’s misguided as she talks about the stupidest stuff.
And getting all excited about Jaysunn coming home and activating those bloody lights! Give me strength.

And the soul ADVERT you don’t even burn your candles you dust them with a fucking makeup brush

Reactions: 12
For someone who has that many followers not many comment or actually like her posts

For someone who has that many followers not many comment or actually like her posts
That’s the same with a lot of those who think they’ve made it in Insta, whether they are all about house things or health related. Apart from the bots and the bought followers, I suspect the majority of people who follow are waiting for the crash.

Instagrams a full time job?? Only if you want free stuff! I’m quite happy just sharing pictures of my dog

Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but that last rant about only following those who inspire u, those who don’t make u jealous.... sure she’s following hinch......

Reactions: 11
Is she really wearing a top that says POW! I think my 8 year old nephew has one like it

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.