Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her baby really is gorgeous. She seems so happy too. She said before she’s going to take the baby over to Bali to spend time with her Dad every year (once restrictions allow) and she swaddled her in a traditional gown type thing which was nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She actually came across really well in that hooked on a look video . Much more human than her stupid insta hoe persona

Reactions: 4
I'm confused. Does she want people to know and ask about her baby daddy or not? She does the Q&A knowing she will be asked, posts partial photos of him and provides his surname and then has got mad at someone in her DM's for being nosy. I've been really liking Becky since she's had the baby and I have to say baby Aurora is very, very cute, but I don't like the fishing she does with the Q&A's.

Reactions: 6
I'm confused. Does she want people to know and ask about her baby daddy or not? She does the Q&A knowing she will be asked, posts partial photos of him and provides his surname and then has got mad at someone in her DM's for being nosy. I've been really liking Becky since she's had the baby and I have to say baby Aurora is very, very cute, but I don't like the fishing she does with the Q&A's.
ha ha, I know right! Also the baby’s full name, sorry but no, how ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
ha ha, I know right! Also the baby’s full name, sorry but no, how ridiculous!
I literally found him after less than a minute. I have come across many alternative names in my career but this is definitely one of the longest. I like that there's meaning behind them all at least.

Wow he’s certainly not a man you would find in Manchester is he! It’s lovely they are so amicable and he is so invested in his daughter. Hope they all get to be together soon

Reactions: 2
How did you find him?
I literally found him after less than a minute. I have come across many alternative names in my career but this is definitely one of the longest. I like that there's meaning behind them all at least.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.