Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God if this is what is takes to get a piece of Tiffany jewellery, by licking Bradley weekes fx supreme bumhole then you can keep it. I really can’t stop watch this complete shit show…….. Sallie axl who it safe to come out of your cave now Sallie? Your boring as fuck and we have a new slag in the building, who for the moment has custody of her child, but not sure for how long, if the shame of lick Bradley weekes chocolate startfish didn’t destroy what little fan base she did have, it will be one of many sti’s this walking diseased fraudster will pass on to Becky holt. Imagine being your 30’s will a child, still living at home with mummy, daddy and her brother, and fucking this prick? Totally goals there becky, we are so jealous babe lol

Reactions: 33
FFS was just about to put me phone down to go to sleep. Do they not realise people have work in the morning

Reactions: 27
I feel so dirty every time i look at their pages and this thread. Bleugh.

Reactions: 16
She must be skint this week, its the only justification I have for this meeting, or Becky holt really loves the taste of Bradley weekes chocolate bumhole fountain. Becky holt has to have been a porta potty in her time, she seems far too comfortable with her tongue shoved up an bunghole.

Reactions: 15
I go out for one night and it's all happening. If becky bumhole has gone back to him she really is as stupid as she looks. Having a daughter and instilling morals into her when she has the morals of an ally cat. I hope for her sake it's just Bradley fx fraudster being a wind up

Reactions: 10
Fuck me I was just about to go to bed then went for a quick look on my spying account….my knee is now red raw from slapping it with excitement. We Are Back!!

Reactions: 36
Dear lord that girl definitely ain’t right in the head. He’s been with baldy all week, then posted himself with the naked blonde in the hotel after the drunken night at his Ma’s pub, then play bumming his mate while wearing a pink satin robe Now it’s Becky’s turn again!
Must be true what he said about having a devil dick They obviously can’t resist

Reactions: 15
Omg this is like the Cassy clark thread, it’s gone shit now as it’s not her weekend

Reactions: 5
Amazing. Loves young dream… I hope it goes to shit again quicker than he can order a whore

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.