Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loplik44

Member
She said it on her stories a couple of nights ago that she was now a single mom, was doing ok and didn’t want anyone to message her about it but felt she needed to update her followers!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

Mupyapup

New member
She looks to have lost a lot of weight since it happened. I hope she is ok, it’s such a horrible thing to go through. Weren’t they engaged?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
In her latest story “havent given myself a day off in 30 days” must be tough WFH in Spain sending the same plan
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Does she live in Dubai or is she jus always on hols?
She lives in Paris with the boyfriend but decided last minute to go to Dubai as they where on standby for tickets to Mexico.While in Dubai they decided to jet off to Thailand and are now on their way back to Paris which I presume is cause the boyfriend actually has to work for a living.
 
She’s a total and utter dose. Been telling lies and switching personalities since she was a teenager. Burned all her bridges and flits from career to career in the blink of an eye. Nothing wrong with that per se but the way she does it, she makes it her whole personality… BeckMUA, Night club rep, artist (charging 100 euro for a doodle plssss), air hostess, gym rat PT, nanny …
And how many of these is she qualified in?
 

smileyface001

New member
I’m actually a bit devo that there’s a thread now for Rebecca, I love her!! I do agree though that she does have a lot of pity for herself even though she’s quite privileged. But besides that do ye not think she’s very genuine, she’s the only influencer I really like watching and I really hope it’s not true that she sends the same plans to everyone, I was actually going to sign up with her. Does anyone have any experience with her?