Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crackerjack

Great now she can add expert on boob jobs to the list of other things she thinks she knows everything about šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8

speakyourtruth

Her 7 day transformation is hilarious

ā€œboohoo I eat so bad for a month, canā€™t train with my boobs and am so massiveā€ ~7 days later~ ā€œomg am back to being so skinny fit and all I did was increase stepsā€
She is an actual idiot... another one of these clowns who lost a bit of weight in the gym and decided to become a PT off the back of it, without any proper background other than she a big heavier and unhealthier a few years ago. Would love to see her PT credentials! (Iā€™m not knocking her for it, fair play if she had a goal and she reached it...but making it a career choice is just ridiculous)

I canā€™t stand her.... the way she speaks is terrible, I dunno is it me or does she just sound incredibly condescending all the time... šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Hair extensions were out last week and hated the natural hair so retaped them..

ā‚¬300 later and tapes are falling out so she got them removed, now loving the natural hair?

Make your mind up
Same way she was soo against men and dating for ages but now has a boyfriend. Sheā€™s such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Moving to Parisā€¦ wouldnā€™t we all love a life like that no commitments. Can work anywhere and be able to live off giving people half arsed ā€œplansā€. And before anyone says itā€¦ yes Iā€™m jel šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
How long has she had the boyfriend for if they are living together, I presume they are living together.
Joys of having a remote job and sending out the same bog standard plan to everyone. Sheā€™s in his apartment, sheā€™s going back to Dubai this week!

waiting for when/if the time comes and they break up, sheā€™s pro hating men/being single is the only way for me again

• Haha
Reactions: 5

speakyourtruth

She is a complete bullshit artist/con woman!!ā€™
What kind of fitness personal trainer makes the excuse - I have no equipment so I canā€™t train lower body?? Sheā€™s a complete idiot.... and the way she speaks... šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ she too smug and from what I can see, she has nothing to be smug about!!! Businesswoman my fucking ass!! Sheā€™s a complete fraud... does she come from money or something?

Reactions: 4

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She speak on her storyā€™s like everyone listening is stupid! Does Becks have a job? Did she go to college ?
Drives me mad the way she constantly eye fucks herself in the camera sheā€™s mad about herself.. she has recently declared herself as a fitness trainer/coach.. used to work as cabin crew, when she lived in cork she worked in a nightclub and before that she tried doing make up, I donā€™t think that lasted very long.. Iv followed her from her Snapchat days but missed the part where she went from cabin crew to living in Dubai and becoming a ā€œfitness trainerā€

speakyourtruth

She is sooo painful this girl ..... she has the personality of brussel sprout... can someone tell me what the appeal of her is?

Tkf1

Sheā€™s a total and utter dose. Been telling lies and switching personalities since she was a teenager. Burned all her bridges and flits from career to career in the blink of an eye. Nothing wrong with that per se but the way she does it, she makes it her whole personalityā€¦ BeckMUA, Night club rep, artist (charging 100 euro for a doodle plssss), air hostess, gym rat PT, nanny ā€¦
Now doing interior design

• Haha
  • Wow
Her 7 day transformation is hilarious

ā€œboohoo I eat so bad for a month, canā€™t train with my boobs and am so massiveā€ ~7 days later~ ā€œomg am back to being so skinny fit and all I did was increase stepsā€

• Haha
Reactions: 3

unicorn123

She speak on her storyā€™s like everyone listening is stupid! Does Becks have a job? Did she go to college ?

Reactions: 2

youbetterst0p

Sheā€™s a total and utter dose. Been telling lies and switching personalities since she was a teenager. Burned all her bridges and flits from career to career in the blink of an eye. Nothing wrong with that per se but the way she does it, she makes it her whole personalityā€¦ BeckMUA, Night club rep, artist (charging 100 euro for a doodle plssss), air hostess, gym rat PT, nanny ā€¦

How does she have the funds to be going on holiday's constantly? I mean she is constantly moving countries or going on holiday's.

I swear to god I can't stand her like she is so obnoxious šŸ™„ She looks a state in her gym videos her fake tits are ridiculously big for her build šŸ˜‚

Hair extensions were out last week and hated the natural hair so retaped them..

ā‚¬300 later and tapes are falling out so she got them removed, now loving the natural hair?

Make your mind up