Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Lool imagine bein 18 and home alone, lickle crate of beer, ten bud and unregulated PlayStation for a week and the next minute the door bangs open and it’s auntie fat prick with a kebab, chep and gazza b in hand asking if they want to make a home alone stayshun

I’d be found swinging from the staircase

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Wrathlonix

Imagine your mum, sister, niece etc go on a girls trip, you watch their videos in the group chat, you listen to them when they get back chatting about their trip, they have inside jokes and stories for a while from that trip… and all you did was scran takeaways and film yourself for people who hate your existence.

what a side life

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Venom

VIP Member
big thank you to u/IntrepidHunter2893 who caught the slimming filter glitch

1720017534808.png

side by side credit to u/CamKi79

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
She’s deffo one of them who thinks it’s cute to be all “I don’t understand it guys so are we getting a new president hehehe” 🤢🤢🤢
This.

I just don’t get involved wiv politix and stuff. I mean I just fink people should be kind yeah and try to make people smile. <fat bite of burger>

I don’t really fink it makes a difference cos like <big slurp of kewld kewk> uvvvah than like Boris or trump they’re all a bit boring. I like that one guy <scoops cheps in mouth> what’s his name? Farrr-eyeee-geee? I fink it’s called, he seems niyyyce.

But yeah guys honestly I fink you’re better off just voting on love island, it’s soum soum amaaaayzin this yeeeah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

AppleYard15

Dancing queen was playing and she said “i can’t wait for paige to be 17 so I can sing this to her, I always call her my dancing queen” i’m sorry what

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

HaventAClue

VIP Member
How sad that her love interest (niece) and sister and mom are away on a holiday and she can’t join them simply because she’s a fat fucking bastard. Wouldn’t that be a driving force for her to lose weight? She’s just happy to sit back and miss out on events like this and stuff her face instead. What a sad existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 50