Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Hi everywunnnn, I hope you all like my newest art workum, if that makes sensum ?
1A9BAB79C9cDS98-0475-4A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 101

goldie341

VIP Member
i’m sorry to hear that your kid can’t eat that many nuggets yeah i actually am like obviously i'm i'm going to be upset about that innit yeah and hadiqa you know the only thing is yeah is that no one can force me to be your mate or anything yeah and i don't want to be mates wiv you alright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

gimm3more

VIP Member
Kids are different yeah but that is not an ok portion for ANY child. It's great your kid can eat so much and not be fat ....but he won't have that metabolism forever. Giving them crazy eating habits stays with them and then the weight piles on. No ten year old should be eating 10 chicken nuggets no matter what size they are.
Alright supernanny let’s not go for other parents n their kids in the thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

JeIIyBean080

IMG_0771.jpeg

always slip up and reveal themselves 😭becki should work for the FBI X ( fat bitch investigations )

• Haha
Reactions: 77

goldie341

VIP Member
Most adults wouldn’t even eat 10 nuggets, a large fries and a McFlurry, surely!? I bluddi love a nugget and I eat 6. It’s not like I’m some small eater either.
I actually walked past a bag of the Quorn nuggets last year in November and I’ve been full ever since

• Haha
Reactions: 74

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Me waking up at 03:30 after a sesh, mouth as dry as the Sahara, but then I see there’s 10 pages of the Becki Jones Tattle thread to catch up on

IMG_2564.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Personally, I couldn’t give a shit how many nuggets porscchhhaaa eats or any other kid for that matter 😂

You do you and all that stuff 😂😂

You know who can’t eat nuggets?
Ricketts 💀
Rip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Ktb

VIP Member
I love tomatoes on toast with loads of black pepper.
So respectfully, fuck you all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
A Redditor posted this as a follow up to their comment about wearing her car like a coat 💀 The number plate, the piss hole yellow eyes hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

IMG_5109.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
‘I don’t like it. It’s got like candy bits in’
SKITTLES. IT HAS SKITTLES IN THE SKITTLE MCFLURRY
absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Alright love, let's not moderate what people say either. I was talking about the ten year old niece anyway. Back in your box.
---

Alright love, let's not moderate what people say either. I was talking about the ten year old niece anyway. Back in your box

Well if you think it's ok for a ten year old to eat ten chicken nuggets and a large fries and drink then that's your business. I'm talking about THE NIECE! Stop bringing your own kids into the conversation ffs
Listen love last you visited this thread you moaned about how we write in beckislang and tried to moderate then so how's about you get back in your box and do one 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Babychicken

This one is starting to get on my last fucking nerve. I absolutely cannot bear the clacky mouthed, piss holes in the snow breakfast videos. Who the fuck rolls out of bed and starts making pancakes? Just have a brew like a normal human. And this business of cooking from fresh all the time. Piss off love. I keep receipts and I'm an insomniac. She cooked 5 dinners from fresh in the last 19 days!!! These were:

CHICKEN Shawarma
Slow cooker CHICKEN casserole
Roast CHICKEN
CHICKEN pie
Mac and CHICKEN cheese

The rest were made up of:
3 Indian takeaways
2 McDonalds
1 doner kebab
1 Taco Bell
1 meal out at Girls Aloud
1 M&S Indian meal
1 Morrison's carb fest salid
1 Greek ready meal (4 fucking koftas)
1 frozen chicken & waffles

Which leaves 2 undeclared dinners. One was the Grief Nando's (this looks like it was the day after the living dead dog became the dead dead dog cos she has that holy pink tent on). The missing one is the day old Ricko rolled a 7. Either she was too hysterical with grief to eat (🤣) or she decided to Just Eat her feelings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
Whenever I'm having a fat day and want to eat my weight in food, I watch a couple of her videos then give my head a wobble! This could be me, step away from the shite food!
No joke, after starting to see her videos on my fyp, it did make me get my act together, I’m now roughly three stone down in the last four months.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59