Beckijones4 #53 30 stone Jones & her cheese toastie fanny-hammocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Fred 53 everywunnnn!

Fankyoum soum soum much to Diagoras20 for the Tattle breaking trauma title, enjoy your cheese strings if that makes senseum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Welcome to Fred 53 everywunnnn!

Fankyoum soum soum much to Diagoras20 for the Tattle breaking trauma title, enjoy your cheese strings if that makes senseum.
Omg I'm soum honoured, fanks, although I may have turned myself lack toast intolerant after that last Fred, if that makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stop with the take a seat posts they’re actually against Tattle rules. They just clog the thread like Beck’s arteries, press the sodding watch button 🍔

Mod Edit: Let's all pay heed to this comment please

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Absolutely do not bring the NHS tit chat to Bisonettes. Thank you very much 😩
Leave that in the last thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s managed to lose 20 stone from Fred 50 to this one going by the titles :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy new fredum day bisonettes 💃

here a run down of current take away tracker (PS I don’t know if costing is right I just followed on from another user)

Takeaway Tracker - October - as of 25.10.2023

1. Greggs - unknown
2. Eaten out - Hot dog, chips, cupcake, popcorn
3. McDonald’s - Chicken selects x5, cheeseburger, chips, sour cream dip x2, full sugar coke
4. Frankie’s & Benny's - chicken strips x5, barbecue sauce x1, garlic bread, spaghetti bolognaise, full sugar coke (probably)
5. Chippy takeaway tea - battered sausage, chips and curry sauce and full fat coke
6. OK Diner - garlic bread, chicken burger, chips, coleslaw, full fat coke
7. Chicken tikka masala, naan, rice, chips, Pepsi
8. Chips
9. McDonald’s - double sausage and egg McMuffin, 2 hash browns
10. Subway - meatball, pepperoni, cheese, fried onions and pepper sub / walkers cheese and onion crisps / cookie / full sugar Pepsi
11. Mcdnnums breakfast - double sausage egg McMuffin 2x hash brown and coke
12. Mcdonnums (AGAIN) breakfast - double sausage egg McMuffin 2x hash brown and coke
13. Mcdonnums - chips, chili cheese bites, Philly cheese steak, m&ms Halloween McFlurry,
14. Combination kebab (donner and chicken) large fries and cheesy garlic bread
15. mcdonnums 1 x mccrispy bbq smoke, large chips and coke.

total - £162.33 (inc of donut she didn’t get)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another box of alanas brownies and cakes!?!? Didn’t she literally just have a box delivered?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
did anyone notice when Mcdonums forgot her donut she said "unless the boys have took it" in my opinion this was the mask slipping, she's probably the type who would throw a massive a tantrum and blame everyone else if she doesn't get her way and that slip up proved it in my book

Reactions: 25
That cake video was filmed at her sisters and you can see the box in her WIEIAD. Proof that she doesn’t include everything she eats.

Reactions: 17
Another box of alanas brownies and cakes!?!? Didn’t she literally just have a box delivered?
I would have thought they would be too rich for her as they’re decent anyway? She’s addicted to cheap food, expensive brownies won’t have enough sugar 🍰

Reactions: 1
I thought Alana only did brownies/blondies? Unless she’s started making cakes since apprentice. Fat slob can’t even tell or bother to search what she stuffs in her face. You could sent her a box of dog biscuits decorated and she would still give it HMMMMMMM luv thum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would have thought they would be too rich for her as they’re decent anyway? She’s addicted to cheap food, expensive brownies won’t have enough sugar 🍰
Shes probably drowning them in nasty, own-brand custard ( please drag your minds away from her gusset ) & extra choc chips, biscoff spread etc as weve seen her do with her homemade brownies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought Alana only did brownies/blondies? Unless she’s started making cakes since apprentice. Fat slob can’t even tell or bother to search what she stuffs in her face. You could sent her a box of dog biscuits decorated and she would still give it HMMMMMMM luv thum
That’s actually a good idea, I’m down if anyone else is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She went to the Gym remember? She’s a Fitness Influencer

Fitness Burger and Chip in her Thrushy Gullet
Have I been toppled from my throne of Queen of disgustingness? Because that is bleeping grim mate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.