BeckiJones4 #46 Poor Derek the pigeon, destined to end up in Bison’s slow cooker in the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheeky recap:
- In the last Fred a new side character was unlocked… derek the pigeon. Is it Nan reincarnated or Beckis next meal? We started a log of all the takeaways big scoops has in September (to be continued in this thread), the log is hard to keep track of though as she is putting takeaways away faster than she grieved for her Nan.
- Becky continues to post videum after videum about how she doesn’t care about the trolls and how they don’t affect her.
- even side characters even star and the other one (can’t remember the name) now seem Concerned about her diet and how she’s putting on a stone per day.
- Becky continues not to safeguard her nieces and nephews despite doing a childcare course and saying how much she loves them.
- Becky takes daily trips to the shop in the scranmobile in the hope that a supermarket ask the overgrown toddler to partner with them (give it up big scoops, never going to happen)

Grab your cold cans of cowwwk and let’s jump into the newest Fred ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
a little video edit'um, to Turkey Dan'um, if that makes sensum xo
(I hope you don't mind me using your song Turkey Dan 🙏)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Friday new Fred froback! No sound on this one, but poor Cath in the background trying to watch telly, looks so done with her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've just been in Manchester but didn't see our beks. There was a big queue for somefing when I was getting the train home. Is she doing a meet and greet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That dress she's wearing looks minging dunno why anyone thinks it's a good look...

Reactions: 9
Well. Well. Well.
Consider me told as I was convinced what dress had been sent back the day she got it.
She is looking very very Ting Tong in that clip though and the filters are back in force.

Reactions: 6
She states she doesn’t care about the hate, but 80% of the comments are against her and they get 100s of likes too. I reckon that’s what she’s dialled back on her videums

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.